All that glitters...

Someone

Adventurer
The Yatil mountains! Covered in eternal ice, home of dragons, giants, treasures and countless misteries. Perrenland is a place where five unlikely companions could forge fame and fortune...

...if they can go there. The shy spring´s sun shines over the group like saying goodbye, before sinking beyond the mountains. The last week you´ve been walking up the river Velverdyva, trying to reach the pass of Kershan and enter Perrenland. Today, you make your way through light woods, without finding a single inn to rest this night.

- Is this what you call a shortcut?
- I swear that gnome said... wait, I spot lights ahead.

There are indeed lights. They betray the presence of a small hamlet: twenty houses, perhaps, obviously humble farmers and hunters. The night closes and you can´t see anybody outside, and also there isn´t any inn for what you can see.

Maybe you could spend the night in one of the houses, if the owner lets you sleep there...

shaff

First Post
"oh... how quaint.... Looks like a pretty nice place to rest and recouperate. Maybe buy more rations for the road from the farmers."

OOC: Can i make a knowledge check to see if i know the name of this town or how close it is to where we are going? I have knowleddge skills other than bardic.

CyberVenom

First Post
Thokk glances at the outskirts of the town, seemingly unimpressed.

"Who needs rest when I can still taste the blood of the last battle on my lips. All I hope for is a place with some ale, and I'll be ready to go."

Cule

First Post
Seba looks hopeful at the town. "At last some civilization."

Then he realizes it's only a small community. "Man I'll tell you, I can't wait for a nice bed."

Apotheosis

First Post
Soma listens to his companions comments, while ambling along the road trying to discern the characteristics of the little hamlet he's come upon.

Last edited:

Someone

Adventurer
shaff said:
OOC: Can i make a knowledge check to see if i know the name of this town or how close it is to where we are going? I have knowleddge skills other than bardic.

You know the names of many cities and town in this country, important and not, but there are countless tiny villages in the verge of the Vesve Forest, like this one.

[Oops. I forgot to mention that this game takes place in the world of Greyhawk. That shouldn´t worry you too much; it´s only a source of names and places)]

Actions?

Cule

First Post
Seba looks for the most accomodating house, something with a barn. When (if) he finds one he will walk up to that house, taking in his surroundings and decifering any clues on what kind of people these are.

Remove ads