All that glitters...

Someone

Adventurer
CyberVenom said:

"I'm Thokk. Do you know what the child is sick from?"

"Eh... nobody knows" says Calder. "Just the cold, maybe, or a poisonous herb. The Vesve forest is dangerous if your knowledge of plants is not enough."

"I pray for the hermit to come soon. He´s the only one that can save Shanan now"

Last edited:

CyberVenom

First Post
Thokk shook his head, trying to think. He might not be the best of thinkers, but the words Calder said were easy enough to understand.

"Mirdor, maybe you should talk to the boy?" he asked the team companion, as he turned back to the man.

"Might there be ale in the town for before our rest?"

CyberVenom said:
"Mirdor, maybe you should talk to the boy?" he asked the team companion, as he turned back to the man.

"I'm not that kind of cleric. If you want a healer find a Pelor follower. Besides I have no idea what deity these people follow."

He straightens out his surcoat so as to make the symbol of St. Cuthbert more prominent. He then removes his helmet and tucks it under his arm.

Apotheosis

First Post
Soma watches as some of his companions enter a house and begin talking to a man. Soma decides to accompany them, introduces himself to the man, Calder, and proceeds to meld into the background keeping a peripheral eye on things.

Apotheosis

First Post
Soma watches as some of his companions enter a house and begin talking to a man. Soma decides to accompany them, introduces himself to the man, Calder, and proceeds to meld into the background keeping a peripheral eye on things.

Someone

Adventurer
jacquesdespiques said:

"I'm not that kind of cleric. If you want a healer find a Pelor follower. Besides I have no idea what deity these people follow."

He straightens out his surcoat so as to make the symbol of St. Cuthbert more prominent. He then removes his helmet and tucks it under his arm.

Calder approaches you. "Could you help my son?" says. "I´m a follower of Pelor, but we have nothing against the Cudgel. Please, his life is in danger, and there are no clerics nearby."

Mirdor looks at the man through his green eyes. His gaze is almost cold, but that is to be expected from the soldier he is.

"I will look at your child, but I promise nothing."

The cleric prepares to follow the man to go examine his son.

Someone

Adventurer
Mirdor: you follow Calder upstairs and into a small room, heated by an iron brazier. Silently crying next to a bed sits a middle aged woman taking a young man´s hand between hers.

The man, about 15 years old as Calder said, is very pale and suffer obvious breathing problems. Applying your healing knowledge, you gess that if you had met him before you could have helped him, but now it´s probably too late except for a Remove Disease spell.

Calder comments that an old hermit helped the village in the past with such magics. Two of the farmers went to bring him days ago, bu they never returned.

shaff

First Post
Percy follows them upstairs and sees the child laying there. Although he knows nothing about medicine and diseases he can see that the boy is in bad condition. "Aww, that poor boy. Maybe we could find this hermet of which you speak. But if we are to set out on this journey, we will need some sleep, we have been travelling for a long time and need rest and food.... I will do what I do best to try to comfort this child tonight, that is, if we can stay."

Percy pulls out his Lute and begins playing. Hoping to comfort the boy somewhat.

CyberVenom

First Post
Downstairs, where Soma, Seba, and Thokk are, the fire still heats the room.

"This is quite comfortable," Thokk says to his "teammates", as he sat next to it and warmed his hands, "Well, as comfortable as a Half-Orc such as I can be in this tiny house."

Remove ads