All that glitters...

CyberVenom

First Post
OOC: Whoops! I guess we are already inside the village. Sorry about that. :)

IC:

Thokk, being a boorish type person he is, ignores the rest of the group and knocks on the door to the first house he sees.

Last edited:

"I do not think that you are making a good decision half-orc. You might want to let the foppish one *points to the bard* do the knocking. He's prettier than you and less likely to scare the locals."

CyberVenom

First Post
Thokk stepped out of the way, but past Mirdor, giving him a growl.

"I just want to know where the Ale is!" he loudly stated, his rage getting the best of him, along with his thirst so it seems.

shaff

First Post
"Percy doesnt knock on the same door as the half-orc, instead he looks for a large house, one that looks like it would have lots of room for the party to rest in. When he finds one he will knock on the door. If the house that the half-orc knocked at fit that description... he will go to that one.

Someone

Adventurer
Percy knock at the biggest house´s door. Soon a head appears and faces the bard´s smile.

"Excuse me, sir, we´re travellers looking for shelter against the night´s cold. Could you...?"

"Yea, I know." says the man bitterly; somewhat fat, with a moustache. "Everyone have his own problems."

and the door closes. You look each other, deciding what to do, but the door soon opens again.

"I´m sorry very much." says "These are difficult times, and I almos forgot the sacred duty of hospitality. Please enter."

The house lacks any luxury, but is big enough and has a warm fireplace. You see stairs leading up, and hear coughs coming from there.

shaff

First Post
"Thank you sir, we appreciate your hospitality. I must say, you have a very nice house here." Hearing the coughs, Percy comments, "What is wrong upstairs? sick children?"

Someone

Adventurer
"Child?" says the man "No, he´s 15. But sick, yes, very ill.", continues and shakes his head.

He gets up from the chair where he crumbled just after opening the door. "Excuse me again. I´m Calder. Who are you?"

CyberVenom

First Post
The burly half-orc stepped next to Percy, letting his gear fall to the floor in a heap.

"I'm Thokk. Do you know what the child is sick from?" he asks, knowing good and well that he himself will have no clue, regardless of what the man says.

Remove ads