• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

All your post are belong to me!

Jdvn1 said:
Oh, and I think you're #6.
OMG, this is HUGE! Morrus and Henry slacking off, kreynolds takes a dive... what's the world coming to? Even Nightfall's been pretty scarse since Scarred Lands folded, and he's looking more and more like an easy target. hong's gone and graduated, and presumably (if he hasn't already) he'll have, like a job or something, and may not be able to post as much.

Crothian's probably pretty untouchable, but suddenly Hypersmurf and Piratecat are looking a bit more vulnerable after all... :D

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Cyberzombie said:
I've met THE MAN and I was too busy being kept down to notice whether or not he was nice. :p
Well, he knows if you've been naughty or nice.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Joshua Dyal said:
OMG, this is HUGE! Morrus and Henry slacking off, kreynolds takes a dive... what's the world coming to? Even Nightfall's been pretty scarse since Scarred Lands folded, and he's looking more and more like an easy target. hong's gone and graduated, and presumably (if he hasn't already) he'll have, like a job or something, and may not be able to post as much.

Crothian's probably pretty untouchable, but suddenly Hypersmurf and Piratecat are looking a bit more vulnerable after all... :D
Well, you're at 10,001 now! You're catching them! You might have a chance!

Or not.

Crothian

First Post
Joshua Dyal said:

I think you can get 4th if you really try. PC and Smurf still post a good amount. They are catchible but they will be tougher to do. THe real question is can you keep the posting up? That's the real problem. as you note other posters have gotten this high, they just ...um...couldn't keep it up!! :lol:

Cyberzombie

Explorer
Crothian said:
I think you can get 4th if you really try. PC and Smurf still post a good amount. They are catchible but they will be tougher to do. THe real question is can you keep the posting up? That's the real problem. as you note other posters have gotten this high, they just ...um...couldn't keep it up!! :lol:
Oh, come on! Even *I* am not going to follow *that* obvious a straight line. :p

der_kluge

Adventurer
I'm working on getting to page 2. I'll be happy when I get there. I've buzzed up page 3 fairly quickly. It's a challenge though. It's a constantly moving target, for the most part. Although I do find some people with relatively high post counts that seem somewhat static, so maybe they've dropped off. Like, Dalomar is at the top of page 3, and I don't even know who that guy is! I think some of these folks rack up a couple of thousand posts playing in PBP games, or playing You Bastard! or something like that. There are others who never post in general, and only post in like books and games. Odd. Why go to a d20 board to talk about video games or TV shows? I don't understand that.

die_kluge said:
I'm working on getting to page 2. I'll be happy when I get there. I've buzzed up page 3 fairly quickly. It's a challenge though. It's a constantly moving target, for the most part. Although I do find some people with relatively high post counts that seem somewhat static, so maybe they've dropped off. Like, Dalomar is at the top of page 3, and I don't even know who that guy is!
You have no idea what it's like being near the top. The constant pressure, the Machiavellian political games, the limelight, constant champagne and seedy underbelly of prostitutes and drugs. Why, last time I saw Horacio, he was a strung-out wino, mumbling to himself about Smurfs or something like that around rpg.net. He couldn't take it anymore, and just cracked. It'll eat you alive, man!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads