D&D General Alleged disgruntled NuTSR insider spills the beans.

darjr

I crit!
An alleged NuTSR insider has begun to post alleged insider info on Justin LeNasa and NuTSR on Twitter. Everything from rampant homophobia, an enemies list, a plot to ruin Luke Gygax and end his military pension, and cheating his own employes.

I first saw this on Tenkar's youtube channel.

But then also linked by David Flor.

Both of whom have confirmation from possible other sources.

From Tenkar
I have confirmed the source through external evidence. I will not share who it is until they announce it themselves.

The account is RevengeChad at twitter.

Oh, it also confirms Steven Dinehart as the person who used to run NuTSRs social media and posted the transphobic hare. I think I'd like a statement from Steven Dinehart about that.

Last edited:

I don't know. Haven't gotten through Tenkar's video yet, but all I see on those Tweets are accusations and unproven claims. Where's the proof this person actually worked for NuTSR? Has s/he posted a paystub? Internal memos? Or just a bunch of claims that may or may not be true? What "proof" am I missing in those Tweets or elsewhere?
The antagonistic taunting and terrible English are raising suspicions for me as well. If they are legitimate, they're either really immature or just THAT pissed off. Maybe both. To me, an honest person would privately inform those that were being targeted for mischief, like Luke, so they could take action on it.

There is always the chance of course this is just another big publicity stunt to get attention. For WHAT reason I can't fathom, I can't see how this really could benefit TSR3 at all.

Seriously, this is what he sounds like:

1644378660479.png

Last edited:

Sacrosanct

Legend
I don't know. Haven't gotten through Tenkar's video yet, but all I see on those Tweets are accusations and unproven claims. Where's the proof this person actually worked for NuTSR? Has s/he posted a paystub? Internal memos? Or just a bunch of claims that may or may not be true? What "proof" am I missing in those Tweets or elsewhere?
Very true. But many of those tweets have screen shots of things Justin has said, and they aren’t flattering.

DLIMedia

David Flor, Darklight Interactive
Clarification: Dinehart WAS the one running the accounts before GiantLands left TSR and became a Wonderfilled product. It has been suggested that Dinehart was the one running social media at the time and doing a really poor job about it, was told to stop (presumably by LaNasa), and refused.

So he took his toys - specifically, GiantLands and a few of the TSR domains (such as "tsr.games", which redirects to the Wonderfilled site) that NuTSR still wants back - and went to publish GiantLands under his own existing company, Wonderfilled. When he and TSR broke ties, LaNasa took over the social media accounts until "Michael" showed up. Then Michael left, and it's been recently confirmed that it is in fact Ernie - who isn't even close to being good at social media - that's been posting on the Facebook and Twitter accounts of the DHSM.

Remove ads