• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Alternate PDF for FR-Serpent Kingdoms?

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Uhm...no. I liked them BEFORE Yuan-ti were open contented. Trust me. Assatthi intrigued me well before that whole SRD change, and thanks to Secrets, they are even more so.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Nightfall said:
Uhm...no. I liked them BEFORE Yuan-ti were open contented. Trust me. Assatthi intrigued me well before that whole SRD change, and thanks to Secrets, they are even more so.
Meh. I am not so impressed with their splat.

Just got Serpent Kingdoms in the mail today. Much goodness lies within. I really think that a lot of these types of FR sourcebooks are not as sewn into the FR as people think. A lot of them could be used in any campaign with very little effort.

Olaf the Stout

Banshee16

First Post
Frukathka said:
You are just biased, because if the Yuan-Ti were open content, the Assatth wouldn't exist. :uhoh: :eek: :cool:

Nah....they're just cooler than Yuan-Ti. The Yuan-Ti are more like, I don't know....mutants.

The Asaathi remind me of Raymond Feist's Pantathian Serpent People, who were always a cool, and very creepy group of villains in his books.

Banshee

Banshee16

First Post
Nightfall said:
Banshee,

It's still free following that link. And yes the Assatthi = way cooler than Yu-tian. :) Especially if you can use Samurai with them. Plus some pretty sweet Pr-classes, feats and abilities too.

I know, I know :)

I haven't *used* them yet...I was running Planescape, and there was no room for them in the campaign arc I was running. Now I'm running Swashbuckling Adventures, where they just don't fit. But when I eventually do Eberron, or more Planescape, they will totally be able to fit.

Banshee

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads