Am i reading this correctly?

Andion Isurand

First Post
If you could Jump in a very high arch.....

maybe you could convince a DM (as a homebrew ruling) to add your potential falling damage to weapon damage rolls, using the "Mantis Leap" and "Flying Kick" feats.

Taloras

First Post
Ive seen it mentioned several times that the extra 50 move for a monk adds on to his 90 normal. dash just grants you an extra 5 feet of normal movement.

Demon Knight

First Post
Alright I'll try this again.

I don't have access to much, so I'll just do this from the Core books and the Epic Handbook.

A level 19/10 Paragon Titan Monk/Barbarian (Scary huh?)

Aside from all the RP problems with this, and the fact that it's CR must be about 53+...

Base Speed: 270
Fast Movement: 40+30 supernatural
Dash: +5
Boots of Striding: +310
Run

Speed: 655 ft...
Running Speed: 3275 ft/round (about 200 over the sound barrier)
approx. 372 mph

This guy could probably challenge the Flash and Superman.

Wippit Guud

First Post
Hmmm....
Take all those classes, and givem then to an awakened cheetah.
Now burst of speed for x10 movement.

Create a new sonic boom attack. Or the Picard Maneuver if you're into Star Trek :)

The Little Raven

First Post
A few problems.

1. Base speed is determined by race. If anything (spells, feats, abilities) adds on to base speed, then it only affects that.

2. Monk's movement is NOT considered base speed, so the barbarian's fast movement (which grants a +10 to the race's base speed) does not stack.

3. The blade dancer's speed is NOT an increase, but a specific number based on the base speed (just like monk), which means that if a monk with a speed of 90 multiclasses into blade dancer, and the blade dancer's effective movement is lower than 90, the character moves at a 90.

Remove ads