AMA Russ Morrissey (Morrus) (EN World, EN Publishing, ENnies, WOIN)

Astrosicebear

First Post
What's your favorite game system (that you didn't make)?
Favorite D&D adventure?
Favorite industry contact?
Favorite D&D monster?
Who did you vote for, today?
Who would win in an olde tyme boxing match, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, or England?
Best UK export? PAtrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Michael Caine, Martin Freeman, or Benedict Cumberbatch?

jrowland

First Post
Have you seen Heavy Metal yet? If not, why are you posting to AMA when you are sick and not watching Heavy Metal? Dude, its a cartoon with gratuitous nudity, Sci-Fi and Fantasy blended together! Take some good drugs (for the cold! Legal!) and WATCH IT NOW!

Or not.

More seriously: Do you take outside submissions for ENsider? Would you consider solitications if you don't now? What are the guidelines?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Have you seen Heavy Metal yet? If not, why are you posting to AMA when you are sick and not watching Heavy Metal? Dude, its a cartoon with gratuitous nudity, Sci-Fi and Fantasy blended together! Take some good drugs (for the cold! Legal!) and WATCH IT NOW!

Uhhh... is that that thing by that guy we were talking about before?

More seriously: Do you take outside submissions for ENsider? Would you consider solitications if you don't now? What are the guidelines?

Submissions information is here!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
What's your favorite game system (that you didn't make)?

D&D. Without question!

Favorite D&D adventure?

I6: Ravenloft, I think. If you ask me on a different day, I'd probably say something different.

Favorite industry contact?

Awww, c'mon! I can't answer that! But yes, I do feel differently about different people in this little industry, as I know some do me.

Favorite D&D monster?

When I was teenager, Lord Soth was my man. I loved that death knight. I think that's still there. He's basically Darth Vader, and everyonve loves Darth Vader.

Who did you vote for, today?

Haven't voted yet. When my wife gets home shortly, we'll both pop out and vote.

Who would win in an olde tyme boxing match, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, or England?

England. We haz all the stuffs.

Best UK export? PAtrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Michael Caine, Martin Freeman, or Benedict Cumberbatch?

Just out of those choices? Hmmm. Wow. That's tough.

I'm going to rule out Freeman and Cumberbatch. They haven't yet put the time in. Picard... Gandalf... I think I might have to go with Caine.

[video=youtube;4LCwF9Mym5E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LCwF9Mym5E[/video]

bsmith

First Post
Did you yourself vote in the February poll the-Most-Anticipated-RPG-of-2015!, and if so what did you vote for?!

What date do you anticipate publishing the entire results to this poll?

Do you have any rpg dice rolling rituals or a lucky dice that you only bring out on special occasions?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Did you yourself vote in the February poll the-Most-Anticipated-RPG-of-2015!, and if so what did you vote for?!

What date do you anticipate publishing the entire results to this poll?

I think I did! I don't recall! It got fairly well sabotaged by a couple of organised voting blocks though. It's a small enough sample that anyone who cares can ensure their choice wins with very little effort.

Do you have any rpg dice rolling rituals or a lucky dice that you only bring out on special occasions?

I don't! I use Herolab for a Pathfinder (no dice at all!) and just whatever dice comes to hand for other games.

For about 10 years I had no dice. I got sick of people walking away with them and decided to stop buying them. Eventually I had none left, and refused to buy any more.

I started buying them again a few years ago, and it seems the problem no longer occurs.

dd.stevenson

Super KY
Have you ever considered setting up a pdf storefront to compete with rpgnow, etc.?

If it were 2008 again, what would you do differently knowing everything you know now?

Which animal is best?

Remove ads