Amazing Tales from Centropolis

GreenKarl

First Post
GM: Silver Streak notices that there appears to be some smoke and fires down near the courtyard of the Monolith Building, several hundred feet below.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
27yvqxy.jpg

The Shadow
Centropolis suburbs
Saturday, February 11, 2017/12:07 PM
Round 0

“You said they are breaking into the vaults?” Shadow asked the AEGIS agent. “Where are those located? Roof access gets us into the building quicker.”

He peered out the window, surveying the scene.

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Action:
Reaction:
Conditions:
Regeneration: 5/5r
Hero Points: 1
[/sblock]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
27yvqxy.jpg

The Shadow
Centropolis/Hero’s Inc Tower
Saturday, February 11, 2017/12:07 PM
Round 0

“Fire?” Shadow peered down at the smoke. “Then I suppose we should check that out. There are no emergency services in the city right now. We may have to put it out.” He glanced at his team, wondering just what they could do about a fire.

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Action:
Reaction:
Conditions:
Regeneration: 5/5r
Hero Points: 1
[/sblock]

"The monolith tower is really tall. If we enter from the wrong direction, the villains could easily leave from the other end with us never seeing them." The Princess points out. "Not that I'm suggesting we split up. I just think we need more intell. Are there any camera feeds showing us if the villains entered from the top or from the bottom?"

GreenKarl

First Post
"Most of the values are on the upper level and in subbasement five Mr. Shadow... we believe we have spotted Mammoth entering through the side of the building on the upper levels though... Once they hit the building all the internal cameras and security system seems to have crashed, so we are having difficulty tracking their movement." the agent shouts to the heroes as the VTOL is moving towards an upper level landing platform.

GM: The Monolith is 150 stories and about 1,900 feet tall, making it one of the tallest in the world of course... cause that how they do things in supers

"If there's an opening in the side of the building, that might be the best place to start." Then after a moment, The Princess adds, a bit more sing-songly than she intended, "Or it may be another trap."

Zerith

First Post
Felix was feeling, worn, more so then he knew he should have and thus his effort at clinging onto Kitsune quickly lost its vigor.
He simple gave her a long nod and slow blink as she told him that they should get the party back together then get back to the city. He sighed, and breathed heavily, Felix turned about and got back in and powering up the computer. Going over the diagnostics, he was given a more comprehensive list then he liked: it was a prototype after all...

He set it to fallow Kit on reserves while he started effecting repaired: the hands were a priority.
Once in the craft, he hurried to tie the suit down and resume repairs.

"Not to be a nuisance, but I'll need to be dropped over the roof, I don't want to leap out of the VTOL and send it tumbling."
Felix said before getting into the suit again, his cloths hanging more loosely as he got in.

The Princess wonders if Felix' leap from the VTOL would cause it to tumble. It probably deploys armored troops all the time. Perhaps not as powerful as Felix' rig, but still. She stands next to the AEGIS agent and looks up at him (it always bothers Brandon that she has to look up to speak to just about everyone) and asks quietly, "Could he flip the ship jumping out?" (Brandon is bothered by how much she sounds like a little girl as she asks the agent the question.)

Remove ads