Amazon.com - Anyone that ordered Black Dragon have it yet?

I got mine last Tuesday, but I had pre-ordered it months ago. I didn't contact customer service... in fact, I had sort of forgotten that I ordered it so it was like a happy draconic surprise. :)

Zulithe

Explorer
I got mine last week with some packs of War of the Dragon Queen. Excellent price for an amazing mini. I wish they'd drop the red dragon price a bit more... still too much for me

Kvantum

First Post
Just got mine today, but I had it on their slow boat to China free shipping - ordered it before I finally broke down and joined Amazon Prime.

Awesome mini. Heck, it's awesome enough that my wife's reaction to it wasn't "oh god, how much did that cost?" like I had feared, but instead "Wow, cool!" So the Colossal Red next month shouldn't pose any problems either.

Swiftbrook

First Post
techno said:
Got mine on Friday. Very nice. It was a great deal for $13.95. I think someone at Amazon messed up on the price.

I got in on the $13.95 deal as well. Ordered it in December when the MSRP was $19.99 (I think). Ordered it with PHBII so I got free shipping. Got a message that it's in the mail. Looking forward to it this week.

I got a good look at it at GenCon. Looks 'OK' but it was sitting next to the Collolsal Red Dragon. Now that's a sweet mini, if you can call a 14" tall figure a 'mini'.

-Swiftbrook

Oryan77

Adventurer
I got mine on Friday. I had to contact customer service because my shipping date was still June 22nd. They gave me faster shipping and kept it free.

freebfrost

Explorer
Mine was delivered on Saturday the 12th while I was at GenCon.

Looks awesome - can't wait to get the Colossal Red too (got to see that one in person at the con)...

JDragon

Explorer
I got a response from Customer Care, they said it was on back order due to demand.

They apparently have up graded the shipping and give me some kind of 4% coupon for the next time I order.

Not exactly sure when it will show up but we shall see.

I ordered mine in March along with the Red but requested seperate shipping. It looks like they will both get here about the same time from that Amazon was saying. :(

Thanks for the info everyone.

JD

Remove ads