D&D 5E Amazon US book sales rank.

darjr

I crit!
OK the Soth cover is now 1082 out of video games and 15 out of PC video games.

What?

0A65ED36-6124-4B0C-AC80-5C6A21376D0A.jpeg

darjr

I crit!
the deluxe box is 2879 out of Video games and 35 out of PC video games

What?

I think these two are diluting the numbers of the core.

Screenshot 2022-12-10 at 5.03.36 PM.png

fjw70

Adventurer
Dragonlance Shadow is 489 at Amazon US at $43.

Not my FLGS ran out of special covers today and they ordered extra.

Note also the one one star review is for shipping. Which isn’t WotCs fault. There should be a place to report that and not ding the product.

View attachment 269127View attachment 269128
I hate when people rate a product low because of something not product related (I.e., the post office damaged your shipment).

fjw70

Adventurer
Yeah, I've seen a lot of 1 star reviews like that, where the user is complaining that the product doesn't do something it was never intended for. I automatically ignore anyone who gives something one star.
I do like looking at the low reviews (1 or 2 stars) and if the reviews are all about something not relate to the product then the product is probably pretty good.

darjr

I crit!
Shadow of the Dragon Queen at $45
Screenshot 2022-12-15 at 9.25.29 PM.png

And to contrast the novel Dragons of Deceit hardback at at $20
Note though it sells in paperback, audiobook, and kindle so the number as a measure of sales is deflated somewhat. However considering the Soth cover and deluxe box set are doing well on Amazon... well I dunno... It's hard to compare but I figure if it was way off there'd be something to say.

Screenshot 2022-12-15 at 9.27.03 PM.png

darjr

I crit!
I went and looked at Spelljammer
929 out of all books on Amazon US at $49
It's selling better than the Dragonlance book currently.
4.5 stars out of 5 from over 2000 reviews.
1671168048055.png

I was curios so I went and looked. It's actually risen in rank.

It's 4.5 out of 5 stars with over 2000 reviews.

929 out of all books on Amazon US.

It's at $49.
It's currently doing better than Dragonlance.
View attachment 269803

some times the internet is full of noise and strife and anguish and the real world just does what it wants anyway.

Last edited:

see

Pedantic Grognard
By now I'd intended to mention where the new Dragonlance was on the USA Today bestseller list.

Unfortunately, "The USA TODAY Best-Selling Books list is on hiatus as we make plans for 2023." So there's no data for anything since the December 1st list, which covered sales through Sunday, 11/27/2022. Since pre-orders are all counted on the USA Today list on the street date of the book (in this case December 6th), that means we have no broad-based Dragonlance sales data.

By now I'd intended to mention where the new Dragonlance was on the USA Today bestseller list.

Unfortunately, "The USA TODAY Best-Selling Books list is on hiatus as we make plans for 2023." So there's no data for anything since the December 1st list, which covered sales through Sunday, 11/27/2022. Since pre-orders are all counted on the USA Today list on the street date of the book (in this case December 6th), that means we have no broad-based Dragonlance sales data.
USA Today laid off the person who managed the Best Sellers list.

An Advertisement

Advertisement4