D&D 5E Amazon US book sales rank.

darjr

I crit!
Being #2,589 in books overall is barely good enough for the top 20 D&D books specifically. Thatpretty ludicrous.

Checked what was on the shelf in the books section at Target today: they have multiple copies each of Strixhaven, the PHB, Tasha's and Monsters of the Multiverse at $35 each.
Yea, that stresses the boundaries of my freaking mind.
Even now.

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
Being #2,589 in books overall is barely good enough for the top 20 D&D books specifically. Thatpretty ludicrous.

Checked what was on the shelf in the books section at Target today: they have multiple copies each of Strixhaven, the PHB, Tasha's and Monsters of the Multiverse at $35 each.
And over in games they probably still have Essentials

Jer

Legend
Supporter
Yup, and the Starter Set, and a bunch if dice sets.
My local Targets appear to be out or nearly out of Starter Sets - they were on discount a few weeks ago. They still have Essentials Kits in stock.

I'm assuming that was to make shelf room for the new Starter set that comes out in about a week.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
My local Targets appear to be out or nearly out of Starter Sets - they were on discount a few weeks ago. They still have Essentials Kits in stock.

I'm assuming that was to make shelf room for the new Starter set that comes out in about a week.
Yeah, I think theybstopped printing it recently, to make room. Hence also why Lost Mines is totally free online.

darjr

I crit!
Yeah, I think theybstopped printing it recently, to make room. Hence also why Lost Mines is totally free online.
It is however like the second or third time they made it free.

Granted one of those was in support of the “stay at home game at home” pandemic initiative. And none of those previous free sources are up as of now.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
It is however like the second or third time they made it free.

Granted one of those was in support of the “stay at home game at home” pandemic initiative. And none of those previous free sources are up as of now.
Yeah, this time seems permanent.

darjr

I crit!
Radiant Citadel broke into the top 200 and it’s at 180 now. It’s been in the top 200 for a couple few days.
84D8ED60-888D-4801-BC2E-531D330E14F0.jpeg

Last edited:

Radiant Citadel is picking up steam. Unlike many of the other books this one may not be as front loaded. I wonder if many folks were in a wait and see mode?

View attachment 254454

The special edition cover seems to be doing OK too.
5744 in Toys and Games
View attachment 254455
I'd say, many did not think Radiant Citadel would be as good as it is. I was one of those people. Phenom of a book though.

Remove ads