• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Amazon US book sales rank.

dave2008

Legend
Release day for Planescape and it's currently the second best selling D&D book! After the PHB. At $60, a big discount already, ranked 225.
What do mean by a big discount? It has been $59 for pre-order on Amazon for a while. I just bought the alt-cover today at my FLGs for about that cost too.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I noticed the amount of hype between the two products were very different. WotC only released a few videos for Shattered Obelisk compared to the many Planescape related videos some featuring special guests.
I think Phandelver is pretty solid (Lost Mines is a stone cold Classic, and the expansion Dungeons are wild), but yeah, a bit more of a sedate product offering.

darjr

I crit!
OK Planescape is #500 at $60 and is still the second only to the PHB now at #221 at $26.
Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 10.30.17 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 10.30.04 PM.png

The Deck of Many Things in preorder is at nearly #6000 in Toys and Games at $99.
Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 10.28.58 PM.png

Remove ads