D&D 5E Amazon US book sales rank.

Clint_L

Hero
Look what Amazon did! They posted about how many Stormwreck Isle boxes were sold in the last month for a particular entry of it on Amazon US. Sadly it isn't in the book ranking but I think a different WotC book is in that ranking.

So Stormwreck Isle, according to Amazon, sold about 1k copies in the last month.

View attachment 330801

It's ranked in Toys & Games and not even in the D&D group, unfortunately. Now to find that other D&D thing in toys and games and in books.

View attachment 330802
That is a pretty amazing deal.

darjr

I crit!
It's also $51 at Target and the Buy 2, Get 1 free promo they're currently running on Books, Movies, and Music applies. Depending what you're looking to pick up, that could end up being a pretty good deal!
I thought the buy one thing was over?

Last edited:

darjr

I crit!
Oh. It was the Deck of Many Things set that was also in toys and games. And it doesn’t appear to be listed anymore. It can be found though

Oh! At Target!

Lol I thought you meant Amazon for the sale.

This is cool! Thank you!!
Target doesn't tend to discount their books regularly as cheap as Amazon sometimes does (e.g. $15 Dragon Heist), but they do take 30% MSRP and any deals stack on top of that so sometimes you can find a good deal on things like recent releases.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Target doesn't tend to discount their books regularly as cheap as Amazon sometimes does (e.g. $15 Dragon Heist), but they do take 30% MSRP and any deals stack on top of that so sometimes you can find a good deal on things like recent releases.
It seems to me that Amazon began discounting D&D books much harder once Target became serious about having them in stores at the same discounted prices Amazon used to commonly have

darjr

I crit!
The players handbook was $20 for black Friday and it jumped to #28 out of all US books on Amazon US. It's back to $25 now. However it gets the warning "low in stock"

Screenshot 2023-11-25 at 2.06.25 PM.png

Remove ads