Xanathar's is 109 at $24
Screenshot 2023-11-25 at 2.43.10 PM.png

Monster Manual is #257 at $27
Screenshot 2023-11-25 at 2.43.55 PM.png

darjr

I crit!
Planescape is at #742 at $51
Screenshot 2023-11-25 at 2.45.01 PM.png

However a few other books jumped ahead of it.
Note this is a volatile time, so I'm posting these just to note how high they got, they'll settle down again after the holidays, my bet anyway.

The essentials kit has 21 thousand ratings! 4.8 stars.

View attachment 333457
IMO it was the best starter set they released. LMoP was a better adventure, but the Essentials Kit just came with more stuff that made the game friendly for a new player. A DM screen, cards for the magic items, initiative cards, instructions for using sidekicks to allow the game to be played with just 1 player and a DM. Including those things helps remove barriers to getting started and helps a new DM with learning to run the game. Plus giving a code to get the included adventure for free on DDB as well as a huge discount to the DDB PHB was a good marketing move to help steer people towards their online marketplace.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Looks like Amazon is out of PHBs, at least in the very short term. You can't put a PHB from wizards into your Amazon cart.

Note it just may mean it's out in my local region.

View attachment 333451
They are out for me, and more key: there isn't an option to place a backorder.

Wee hours of November 26th, 2023: possibly the time when Amazon sold out of their last print tun of the 2014 PHB?

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
They are out for me, and more key: there isn't an option to place a backorder.

Wee hours of November 26th, 2023: possibly the time when Amazon sold out of their last print tun of the 2014 PHB?
I expect they'll get one more printing. They aren't going to ignore 1000s of sales a month

Remove ads