D&D 5E Amazon US book sales rank.

darjr

I crit!
I went and looked at Spelljammer
929 out of all books on Amazon US at $49
It's selling better than the Dragonlance book currently.
4.5 stars out of 5 from over 2000 reviews.
1671168048055.png

I was curios so I went and looked. It's actually risen in rank.

It's 4.5 out of 5 stars with over 2000 reviews.

929 out of all books on Amazon US.

It's at $49.
It's currently doing better than Dragonlance.
View attachment 269803

some times the internet is full of noise and strife and anguish and the real world just does what it wants anyway.

Last edited:

see

Pedantic Grognard
By now I'd intended to mention where the new Dragonlance was on the USA Today bestseller list.

Unfortunately, "The USA TODAY Best-Selling Books list is on hiatus as we make plans for 2023." So there's no data for anything since the December 1st list, which covered sales through Sunday, 11/27/2022. Since pre-orders are all counted on the USA Today list on the street date of the book (in this case December 6th), that means we have no broad-based Dragonlance sales data.

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
By now I'd intended to mention where the new Dragonlance was on the USA Today bestseller list.

Unfortunately, "The USA TODAY Best-Selling Books list is on hiatus as we make plans for 2023." So there's no data for anything since the December 1st list, which covered sales through Sunday, 11/27/2022. Since pre-orders are all counted on the USA Today list on the street date of the book (in this case December 6th), that means we have no broad-based Dragonlance sales data.
USA Today laid off the person who managed the Best Sellers list.

Remove ads