D&D 5E Amazon US book sales rank.

darjr

I crit!
PHB at 242 at $26

Note it's been here before and it is after the holiday season.

Screenshot 2023-01-18 at 8.42.20 PM.png

Stormonu

Legend
I'd be curious to hear from Piazo how the statement on the OGL has affected their sales. This last weekend, I bought the Pathfinder 2 starter set, and realized I'd bought the PDF for PF2 some time ago and had just stored it away on my computer. Several of my players have been asking about playing it...

darjr

I crit!
I'd be curious to hear from Piazo how the statement on the OGL has affected their sales. This last weekend, I bought the Pathfinder 2 starter set, and realized I'd bought the PDF for PF2 some time ago and had just stored it away on my computer. Several of my players have been asking about playing it...
I know it ran out at distributors and purportedly at stores in Europe and across the USA.

Also it looks like it went out of stock in Amazon.

Note I also have people telling me stock wasn’t prepared for a run on PF2 and there has been.

I know it ran out at distributors and purportedly at stores in Europe and across the USA.

Note I also have people telling me stock wasn’t prepared for a run on PF2 and there has been.
My local book store (BAM) had only one copy of PF2 and that copy has been there since the game released. They started with 2 so someone bought one. I haven't been back since all this started to see if the one copy was still there.

Yesterday, Amazon showed a 2-4 week estimate on delivery for the PF2 core rulebook. Today it doesn't show me an option to buy.

Not sure it matters, but I'm not a Prime member and not signed in. I'm guessing availability might vary slightly based on where you live and what's available at a nearby warehouse.

Edit: It says they can get me a copy of the Beginner Box in a week.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases