Ampersand; Monster Builder!

Kzach

Banned
Banned
It's not; I know the design staff (Bruce Cordell, at least) is using it internally. I predict two-three months before it goes live, enough time to get and incorporate internal feedback as it's put through its paces.

We had far more previews of a 'working' character visualiser and VTT. Even working versions at Gen Con for people to play with; what happened to them?

Last edited:

Stalker0

Legend
We had far more previews of a 'working' character visualiser and VTT. Even working versions at Gen Con for people to play with; what happened to them?

If WOTC had really failed with the DDI then I could see the point of these comments, but the DDI has been pretty successful so far.

Sure its had failures, god knows I was disappointed to lose the gaming table. But the character builder has been very good, with only the occasional bug, and regular updates. Dragon and Dungeon have done well, we are seeing lots of new online content, etc.

I think WOTC has done pretty well by us so far with DDI, let's try to be positive on this one.

malraux

First Post

WotC has learned that they shouldn't even preview software until they are sure the bugs are essentially gone.

Henrix

Explorer
Given these two sentences, and the comment above about DM month being this month, I'd place money on it being this month or next:

I don't think we shold take the DM month bit too seriously ;)
I doubt they've coordinated any releases with Shelly's funny column.

And I don't find it unreasonable that the first serious hints about the Monster Builder are released for subscribers - I'm sure we'll see more previews, open to everybody.

My only gripe is that I want it now - like before next monday!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases