D&D 5E An Adventure Path for 5e and Scenario with legends like Ed Greenwood, Rich Redman and many others

Ale

Explorer
WhatsApp Image 2021-08-16 at 18.25.13.jpeg

I checked out the preview and I must say the product seems too-notch. Probably even better than WotC. The art, the layout, the graphics look great. My one issue so far is the monster design seems uninspired. For example, the dragon previewed is just a reskinned MM dragon with the same boring actions. Nothing to differentiate it from any other dragon except it’s breathweapon. This carries through to the rest of the monsters previewed IMO. On the other hand, the NPC “monsters” are interesting and inventive. I would like to see that care extended to the regular monster stat blocks .

Lyxen

Great Old One
I checked out the preview and I must say the product seems too-notch. Probably even better than WotC. The art, the layout, the graphics look great. My one issue so far is the monster design seems uninspired. For example, the dragon previewed is just a reskinned MM dragon with the same boring actions. Nothing to differentiate it from any other dragon except it’s breathweapon. This carries through to the rest of the monsters previewed IMO. On the other hand, the NPC “monsters” are interesting and inventive. I would like to see that care extended to the regular monster stat blocks .

That's an interesting criticism, is there any way to send that feedback to the authors as well, it might inspire them to greater effort in this area...

GaelMaverick

Villager
That's an interesting criticism, is there any way to send that feedback to the authors as well, it might inspire them to greater effort in this area...
They got the pre-launch page full open including comments (which is very unusual for Kickstarter projects so it seems they are really betting on its quality) and seems to be addressing those, even make minor adjustments already to the page. Here: Tanares RPG - 5e — Kickstarter

Also, congrats to the publisher if here, it became the most popular upcoming project on all Kickstarter. Strongly considering to back it on day one and get the free huge dragon. I started in dnd all way back with Greenwood´s Forgotten Realms and am such a big fan of Nesmith/Skyrim.

Remove ads