D&D 5E An Adventure Path for 5e and Scenario with legends like Ed Greenwood, Rich Redman and many others

That is what I like in (good) kickstarter projects... We were just talking about a way to reach them, and they even came to us lol. More inclined yet to give my day 1 backing and get that dope dragon mini for free.
Yes, the responsiveness speaks volumes for the quality of this project. I too am interested in the mini, maybe as gift for my DM.

Michael-Alves

Lead Game Designer - Dragori Games
Thank you for the response. I will just continue to suggest looking to make more engaging monsters. Many times all the need is one extra trait for action. Also, legendary actions (dragons) are already more complex, so I strongly recommend that you do not skimp on legendary monsters.
PS I am excited to see where this project goes.

Be sure that we will do that.
We just did not want to gatekeep new DM's on our sample adventure.

Agree 100% that legendary actions can be really unique. On the Penumbral Dragon we didnt want to go too far away from the basic Dragons, at least on the sample, as people could point that all dragons have the exact same construction, and we didn't know what we were doing. So we tried to balance out creating new and interesting stuff, while keeping things recognizable and following the official dnd books trends.

Be sure that our final product will have plenty of monsters with unique features, and interesting combat mechanics.
I myself like that a lot. (Btw, i know of dave2008 work, and his style is very much appreciated by me)

We are pretty busy right now, so i can't show you all details and discuss how to implement changes and get even better feedback from you all, but when things get less chaotic (we are at less than 48hrs to our ks opening), it will be an honor to come back here and discuss with you all in depth of how we are thinking about our monsters design wise, and how we could improve them further.

I will keep answering here, but i can't do enough justice to you all and stop to research, show monsters and do a deep analysis because time is a constraint right now. =(

Be sure that we will do that.
We just did not want to gatekeep new DM's on our sample adventure.

Agree 100% that legendary actions can be really unique. On the Penumbral Dragon we didnt want to go too far away from the basic Dragons, at least on the sample, as people could point that all dragons have the exact same construction, and we didn't know what we were doing. So we tried to balance out creating new and interesting stuff, while keeping things recognizable and following the official dnd books trends.

Be sure that our final product will have plenty of monsters with unique features, and interesting combat mechanics.
I myself like that a lot. (Btw, i know of dave2008 work, and his style is very much appreciated by me)

We are pretty busy right now, so i can't show you all details and discuss how to implement changes and get even better feedback from you all, but when things get less chaotic (less than 48hrs to our ks opening), it will be an honor to come back here and discuss with you all in depth of how we are thinking about our monsters design wise, and how we could improve them further.

I will keep answering here, but i can't do enough justice to you all and stop to research, show monsters and do a deep analysis because time is a constraint right now. =(
Thank you again for the response and I look forward to seeing this project become a reality.

Regarding dragons, you might want to wait until Fizban’s comes out and see if the dragons an upgrade.

Regrade Dave’s work, I couldn’t agree more (FYI - he’s my DM, so I have to be nice)😜

lastly- good luck with the next 48 hours!

Michael-Alves

Thank you again for the response and I look forward to seeing this project become a reality.

Regarding dragons, you might want to wait until Fizban’s comes out and see if the dragons an upgrade.

Regrade Dave’s work, I couldn’t agree more (FYI - he’s my DM, so I have to be nice)😜

lastly- good luck with the next 48 hours!

Fizban will not be SRD, so we can look into the new trend, but not exactly follow their new design.
We surely will make changes to our content if the community shows that they want something different from the SRD Dragons we will do so.

I am very excited to see what Ad&d5e will bring too. So i am also looking into that.

But be at easy that even the Penumbral Dragon will gain more terrorizing penumbral powers on the final release of the book.
We will keep things simple, as that is 5E core concept, but we will make it unique and tactically useful to DM's [ and scary to players >=) ].

I think that is a great idea! ;)

I think like that too! (Holding a plaque written: "Get your Free Huge Gold Dragon Miniature backing our project on day 1") [Shameless promotion]

Last edited:

Ale

Explorer
Fizban will not be SRD, so we can look into the new trend, but not exactly follow their new design.
We surely will make changes to our content if the community shows that they want something different from the SRD Dragons we will do so.

I am very excited to see what Ad&d5e will bring too. So i am also looking into that.

But be at easy that even the Penumbral Dragon will gain more terrorizing penumbral powers on the final release of the book.
We will keep things simple, as that is 5E core concept, but we will make it unique and tactically useful to DM's [ and scary to players >=) ].

I think like that too! (Holding a plaque written: "Get your Free Huge Gold Dragon Miniature backing our project on day 1") [Shameless promotion]
The Penumbral Dragon is the most different dragon, trying to mix some designs with Cthulhu

Michael-Alves

Do we know what the minis are made of?
I am not the one that works with the miniature design/production, but i know they are plastic. (high durability, as they are supposed to be used to play, not just for show)
The Golden Dragon from the video is painted with a metallic shine paint that gives it this gold feeling.
I can't give more specifics than that, but i might get the info with someone if you have any specific question.

Remove ads