An old friend goes missing, and you receive her phone in the mail...

GameOgre

Adventurer
Run up $4,000 in charges by calling the same Sex Line in India that I did last time! Then sign up to play that MMO pay by minute over the cell phone game and try and hit max level before he or someone else turned the phone off.

Why? are there other options?

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Curious how people would react to this scenario. An old friend has been living overseas, and you hear there's a crime spree happening in the city she's in. So you call to check on her, but it goes to voicemail. You email her, and get no response. Then, three days later, you receive a package -- postmarked before the crime spree started -- that contains her smartphone.

What do you do?
Regret being friends with romance novelist Joan Wilder.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I figure Samuel L. Jackson is also an option, on that front.

As much as it pains me to say this, Steven Segal is the guy for the job- his debilitating attacks leave you more able to talk as opposed to throat punches.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHgAgRAa4dw&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Steven Seagal Against Balls - YouTube[/ame]

blargney the second

blargney the minute's son
If I had access to the object reading power, I'd use it on the phone and the box.

If I had access to a DNA sequencer, I'd look for epithelials on the package and the phone. I'd also look for saliva on the stamps, as well as fingerprints on all the surfaces. Then I'd play some rockin' tunes while working the problem in my crime lab.

jasper

Rotten DM
Cuss. Because I am the murderer and I didn't firgure out the correct postage to send to piratecat or one of their other friends.

Remove ads