• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

And now for something completely different

Wicht

Hero
In case you are thinking, "What role-playing benefit could I possibly get from reading some stories?"

For CoC
The Confessions of Sarai Mocksley - Keepers, add a new book to your Cthulhu Mythos. One your players have never heard of. :cool:

The Elusive Mr. Teaholt - Here is an investigation just waiting for your players to begin. ;)

And for any RPG
The strange Case of Walter Poindexter III This guy would make a great NPC for any world and any campaign!!! :) :D

Wicht

Hero
Buttercup said:
Wicht, if you have more like that, you should try to get them published. You've got talent!:)

I have been on a story writing hiatus for about 6 years (about as long as I have had kids). I just recently realized that my 30th brithday will be here within a year and I had been majorly slacking at one of my life's goals.

I have always practiced writing a bit here and a bit there but last week I started really making the time to do more. My current goal is to write three or four short stories a week for a while and then start looking into publishing. I am at a good start with three last week ;)

Maldur

First Post
Ill bump for the european work crowd:D

Make sure to let us at enworld know, when you get something published. For some reason I can only read short cthulhu stories. And yours are great.

Thx

Remove ads