• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Antipally.

Theone0581

First Post
One of my players want to role an antipally on for his level 6 toon. I'm not too familiar with this class. Could someone please tell me where I can read up on this more. Also, from personal experiences and anyone had any issues with it being unbalanced? Thanks.

Ramaster

Adventurer
You can read up on it with this link. http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/alternate-classes/antipaladin . I had an antipaladin run in my way of the wicked campaign. Want unbalanced in the least. I would allow some leeway if your player wants to be lawful evil instead of chaotic. It turned out just fine for my player.

This.

Give him the option of being lawful good.

The thing you have to know about the anti paladin is that he get lay on hands but with negative energy. This means that he won't be able to heal himself or other properly.

My suggestion would be to direct the player towards the Dhampyr race or that weird feat that lets you treat negative energy as positive energy for the purpose of healing.

Theone0581

First Post
Thanks guys! I actually think its pretty cool, and from what I've read it doesn't seem unbalanced at all. The only think that would hamper him from using his full ability is the smite good ability. That is, if you're running a campaign helping for the causes of good, rather than evil. I can see him excelling more on an all-evil campaign. As for the requirement to be CE, I'm allowing him to be any alignment as long as its evil. I don't see it making much different.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads