• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Any D&D 3.5 games out there?

Renton

First Post
The Merciful said:
Oh, about a year ago in a D&D special PCGamer told that Baldur's Gate 3 is in production. No information what so ever was given. Not even the developer's name. I haven't heard anything since. :confused:

I believe it was canceled.

The Merciful

First Post
There was a Baldur's Gate 3 under deveploment by Interplaye's Black Isle studios which was code named Jefferson. I think the final title was to be "Baldur's Gate 3: the Black Hound". That game was cancelled due Interplay loosing rights to Baldurs Gate games for PC.

The game I meant and which was mentioned in PCGamer is a different game to be published by Atari. There has been absolutely no information since the magazine article, and I do tend to keep up more or less with D&D computer game news.

LrdApoc

"Insert Title here"
Well Temple of Elemental Evil is 3.5 and if you get the community patches it works pretty well even. Also it's real inexpensive these days as well.

Remove ads