• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Any D&D Tiles: Harrowing Halls pics?

buddhafrog

First Post
Here's another pic from Rodney Thompson's Twitter:

Yfrog - 28u - Uploaded by wotc_rodney

Count me as... interested

um... OK, this pic does look a lot cooler and more useful. I do think the stairs are nice, for sure. For me, I prefer all or none. I think it would be hard to use 3D in most/all of the features, and so I prefer none. The individual pieces here look alright, but I think the total uses, at least for me, would be limited. I'd rather have the greater flexibility of of 2D and keep it uniform. But that's me. Sorry for being so negative...

Thanee

First Post
Yeah, the first pic looks kinda meh, but the second one puts its usefulness into perspective, I think.

I havn't ordered mine yet, but will get at least three sets (one to keep shrinkwrapped and two to add to my playing tiles), maybe more if they turn out useful enough. ;)

As usual, I will add pics of the unpunched set in my Dungeon Tiles Photos thread (see my sig for a link). But that will be at least a week from now.

Bye
Thanee

Jhaelen

First Post
I like how they look but I fear I will run into a major storage problem. My 2d tiles already take up more space than I would like.

S'mon

Legend
This looks extremely promising - I've just done something I've NEVER DONE BEFORE and pre-ordered(!!) two sets from amazon.co.uk, and paid for FIRST CLASS DELIVERY(!!) so they should reach me before my next (and final until July) game on 21st March, for which they should be *extremely* useful... (*cackles*)

Nebulous

Legend
I ordered too. They look cool. If these prove to be popular (and methinks they will) they're going to have some great stuff in the future. I'd like to see large Bone Gates, or 3-D traps with scything blades. The sky's the limit.

S'mon

Legend
I reviewed them on my blog, with some videos and pictures in case you are interested.

For the most part, I like them. Although owning multiple sets of these just for the 3d stuff will leave you owning tons of wooden floor tiles.

Fine by me - I have almost no wooden floor tiles otherwise and they're very useful to represent non-stone surfaces such as the upper levels of houses, castles, towers, other buildings, and some dungeon areas.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads