D&D 5E Any UK resident going to GenCon willing to collect my preorder of Dragonspear for me?

Kirnon_Bhale

Explorer
Much as the title says I am in need of a kindly UK GenCon attendee who will collect a preordered copy of Ghosts of Dragonspear Castle for me?

I have just started on DnD Next with my group and would dearly like to get this book but will definitely not be attending GenCon.

To be upfront - we would need to sort out how I get my hands on the book post gencon and it would likely require getting the book posted to myself - I will of course reimburse said kindly UK GenCon attendee for postage and packaging within the UK. (I would unfortunately have to draw the line at including costs of the flight and ticket to gencon though.)

Please, if there is anyone willing to do this for me could you PM me and I will go about ensuring that the book is preordered and everything.

Many thanks in advance.

Kirnon.

Won't the pre-order be under your name?
If the name on the badge doesn't match the name on the pre-order they won't be able to pick it up.

Your best bet is eBay. Alternatively, finding someone uninterested in D&D who is going for other reasons (Magic, Catan, FFGs, L5R) and getting them to preorder under their name. In which case you're better off going to non-D&D message boards and asking there.

Remove ads