• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Any word on the other ___ power 2 books?

Eh. There's already one arcane class not covered by Arcane Power (the artificer) and one divine class not covered by Divine Power (the Runepriest). Add on goodies for PH3, Dark Sun, and Eberron races. And, well, they're closing thing to general-interest books that wouldn't be reprints and haven't already been done yet. So I expect we'll see them next year sometime.
Don't forget the one primal class not covered by Primal Power (the Seeker).

But you're right. And I hope we do see more goodies for other races.

I'm not all that excited about Arcane and Divine Power 2, but I firmly believe that Primal and definitely Psionic need more love. Especially the poor Monk. That class has the worst feat selection evar.
Luckily, Psionic Power comes out in August...

I was considering writing a Monk feat article for Dragon, but Psionic Power will be out long before my article even made it out of the slush pile.
...and here I am, being ninja'd by the very post I'm responding to.

Shroomy

Adventurer
At this point, I think DDI will become the primary vehicle for existing class support instead of additional power books, especially after the Essentials line is released. I also think there's a good chance that the 3rd build for the runepriest and seeker will come through DDI, similar to what happened with the warrior forge artificer.

Remove ads