Anyone else going to see King Tut's treasures?

realmprotector

Explorer
I was wondering how many other folks on these boards might be going to see King Tut's Treasures? They'll be on tour in the USA.

I'll be heading to the Fort Lauderdale show in December. Check out the link to the site:

King Tut Exhibition

Last edited:

Captain Howdy

Explorer
For sure! I will be going to see the collection at the Field Museum in Chicago. It'll be my first time seeing the pieces, too. I wasn't even born when they made their first rounds in the US.

realmprotector

Explorer
Steve Jung said:
Dang. It doesn't get to the Northeast until 2007. I hope I can remember that far in advance. :)

I'll be posting a full report in December when I see the exibit and I"m sure Captain Howdy will let us know what he thought in 2006. We're a happy community we'll not let you forget! :cool:

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Tut's stuff might be interesting, but Pennsylvania's a logn way off for a walk through a museum.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
I'd love to but can't afford it.... I could go to the one in LA and stay with my cousin but it'd cost half the human body just to fly out there to do so... (he'd been getting me to come out there for various Trek cons out there...)

Remove ads