• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone else going to see King Tut's treasures?

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Darth K'Trava said:
Feh. I went on a school trip from NC to NYC to visit art museums for art class one year.

Yeah, but I'm not in school. I'm in a job. If my company takes a field trip to Philly, I'll be all over it. Somehow, I expect that's unlikely.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Umbran said:
Yeah, but I'm not in school. I'm in a job. If my company takes a field trip to Philly, I'll be all over it. Somehow, I expect that's unlikely.

It'd be more work-related than a field trip for your company to send you anywhere.... That's the only reason a friend of mine is going to "butt-crack in the middle of nowhere towns"- his job sends him there. :\ And places with nothing to do either....

Elf Witch

First Post
I am going. I have the dates already written in my date book. I think it is great that South Florida is finally getting exhibits like this.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
cool! heard about this the other day... coming back to chicago for the first time in 30 years or so. :)

Remove ads