WotC Anyone Else Tired of the Wizards Bashing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeviKornelsen

Explorer
The irony is that, by and large, once Microsoft got serious about gaming, they became good stewards of those brands. I remember when everyone was sure MS was going to ruin Minecraft and instead, it's been great. Shockingly great, in fact.

On the other hand, Amazon Gaming ...

Yeah, there's a few weird cases like that - Like, Disney is getting amazingly good at the whole "include everyone, make everything accessible" deal, and it's because they're motivated by an urge to get all the entertainment money from everyone forever... But they actually understand "everyone" and "forever", and thus are inclusive and long-term thinkers.

Like they arrived at the right answer using the wrong maths, or something.

jasper

Rotten DM
Aww… I thought this was a thread where people were saying there was too much bashing of the Wizard class players.

Those pointy-hatted bastard deserve it, looking down on the non-Wizard from their fancy towers…
And do they do town houses NO.
And do they do ranch houses NO.
Or even a split level.
TOWERS> TWO TOWERS, RED TOWERS. Twin Towers. Always with the towers. Come on wiz kids spend your daddy's money and hire an architect.

There is no ethical roleplaying under Hasbro. Or Transformers, or My Little Pony.
my little pony rarity GIF

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
I'm more of a taco guy.
Who isn't?
That's the problem. Accountability inconveniences the consumers who just wanna consume their favorite products without thinking about the unethical things going on behind or even front of the screen so they will either defend it or turn a blind eye to it all.
That's the thing about accountability. Much like protests, strikes, sit-ins, etc... the inconvenience is part of the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads