WotC Anyone Else Tired of the Wizards Bashing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
A lot of people like acting moralistic and outraged on the internet, and they like taking shots at whoever is on top. Some YouTubers try to monetize that. It's hard to take most it seriously. If it's a YouTube channel I don't go there, if it's a poster I put them on ignore.
Yep, and some journalists like to try to capitalize on that to further their own career, as well. Doesn’t help.

I don’t even beleive public ally traded corporations should exist, at least not as they do currently, but some folks are just damn near rabid about anything negative wotc does.

LeviKornelsen

Explorer
depends on what 'unordered' means, i.e. without ordering anything, or ordering something else but receiving the wrong product. I certainly had Amazon ask for things back when they sent the wrong thing...

I mean, they're allowed to ask, obviously, and reasonable people get to hash stuff out in reasonable ways outside of using the actual legal system. But when the metal meets the meat, in terms of packages and such, the regulations go hard on the side of "If you didn't want them to have it, you shouldn't have bloody well sent it to them".

Scribe

Legend
meh most magic players (almost typed sane magic players bahaha) don't act like WotC personally harmed them when making a change.

Sure, but you werent talking about them. They would have never cared (or voiced it enough) about the 30th anyway as 'most' magic players are not among the terminally online as we are.

Aldarc

Legend
If anyone cares more about MTG cards than they do burritos, their priorities are all out of whack.

Burritos are delicious.
I'm more of a taco guy.

That's not "Wizards bashing". That's accountability.
That's the problem. Accountability inconveniences the consumers who just wanna consume their favorite products without thinking about the unethical things going on behind or even front of the screen so they will either defend it or turn a blind eye to it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads