Anyone know of an Evangelist PrC?

bret

First Post
Does anyone know of an Evangelist PrC for clerical types?

A friend is looking to create a character that really does try to convert the masses. We are looking for ideas and I thought that I would ask here.

gfunk

First Post
Epic Level Handbook, p. 31
High Proselytizer

You could probably scale it down for your purposes if you aren't looking for such high level characters.

Lord Pendragon

First Post
bret said:
Does anyone know of an Evangelist PrC for clerical types?

A friend is looking to create a character that really does try to convert the masses. We are looking for ideas and I thought that I would ask here.

Mindbender, anyone? Hee. :D

Wicht

Hero
Its not a prestige class, but the scarred lands has a missionary domain that can be taken by any cleric of any religion. I don't see why you would need a PrC for this. IMO the domain concept (and appropriate skills) works just fine and allows the concept to begin at level 1.

I believe the domain is in the first relics and rituals book, but I would have to double check.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Wicht said:
Its not a prestige class, but the scarred lands has a missionary domain that can be taken by any cleric of any religion. I don't see why you would need a PrC for this. IMO the domain concept (and appropriate skills) works just fine and allows the concept to begin at level 1.

I believe the domain is in the first relics and rituals book, but I would have to double check.

Yep it is. Course if you want GOOD evil evangalist, Thorned Purifier works wonders IMHO. (From Calastia: Throne of the Black Dragon.)

Remove ads