• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone order from Back Alley Comics?

Ayrk

First Post
I understand your hesitation, and I hope any of our customers will respond.

We try very hard to be everything you want in a game store: fast, cheap, and reliable. We are gamers too and started Back Alley Comics because our local stores could not meet our needs.

You might want to check out our eBay feedback as well.

Feel free to email us at bacollectibles@aol.com if you have any questions at all.

Thanks.

Setanta

First Post
I ordered about $65 worth of stuff from them a couple weeks ago. I placed the order late on a Wednesday afternoon, and received my stuff with Monday's mail (I paid for priority post shipping). It came well packaged, with the books wrapped in bubble wrap and placed inside a styrofoam packed cardboard box. Everything was in perfect conidition. Before the sale, they were quite responsive, and checked with their distributor before I placed the order to make sure they had everything I wanted (the distributor had sold out of Armies of the Abyss, so I had to buy that elsewhere). Anyway, I was quite happy with the experience, and I'll definitely use them again.

Remove ads