Anyone seen Psionicist?

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Psionicist said:

ROFLOL :)

Go to the "God" chapter where rules for level 70 to 200 are presented ;)
Actually, I think this is what we are looking for here:

Obliviousness [General Feat]
You don't get it.
Prerequisites: Wisdom 6 or less.
Benefits: You get a +2 bonus on all checks to ignore any scorn, criticism, or attempt to verbally get rid of you. Further, you get a +1 bonus to all Will saving throws against fear and the DC to use the Intimidate skill on you is 2 higher than normal. However, you also get a -2 penalty to all Sense Motive skill checks and all Charisma-based skill checks.
Special: This feat can be taken multiple times; its effects stack.

:D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D

Last edited:

Psionicist

Explorer
Darkness said:
Actually, I think this is what we are looking for here:

Obliviousness [General Feat]
You don't get it.
Prerequisites: Wisdom 6 or less.
Benefits: You get a +2 bonus on all checks to ignore any scorn, criticism, or attempt to verbally get rid of you. Further, you get a +1 bonus to all Will saving throws against fear and the DC to use the Intimidate skill on you is 2 higher than normal. However, you also get a -2 penalty to all Sense Motive skill checks and all Charisma-based skill checks.
Special: This feat can be taken multiple times; its effects stack.

:D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D

Woot! I have that feat for sure :D

Viking Bastard

Adventurer
Piratecat said:
You damn Icelanders, bossing us around again. Will we never be free of your tyrannical yoke?
No! All the pieces are falling into place. My plan is in motion. Nothing can stop me now!! The world will be mine! Mine I say!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHH!!

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
mastermind said:
No! All the pieces are falling into place. My plan is in motion. Nothing can stop me now!! The world will be mine! Mine I say!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHH!!
Okay, you can play with it for a while. I'm done with it anyway... :D

Remove ads