• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

AoW - Team Diamond Lake -OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
No problem thanks for the quick responds (makes all my hard work seem worth while) But the tracking post is not only for lvl ups but for things like favored class bonuses as it could be in any form besides +1 hp or +1 skill point and I wish for people to list them each lvl in the tracking so we know where you got the numbers from

The post will also keep track of special items you get in the game. One of the things I find here in pbp is people forget when they get a certain item that may be related to the adventure in the future so there will be a spot for that, with a link to where and when you recieved said item.

And keeping track of money on person and stowed away for purchases or making a magic item.

HM

_

I changed a trait for Vixtrin. Removed Vagabond Child (urban), added Sacred Touch. It's better for the group and gives me a something extra to roleplay.

Make her into a knight of Heironeous, HM!

renau1g

First Post
Character checking:

Jules(renau1g)-
* please remove Experience from Game info and give yourself 1 Hero Point
* under AC change + 1 (shield) to + 1 (feat) I know it says it gives you a shield bonus to AC but it was confusing whether or not you were carrying one.DONE
* Short sword crit range is wrong. Done
* Rations(5) weigh 5lbs DONE
* have total weight at 55lbs which is under your light load by 3lbs but you have no pack or even a sack you could change your outift to expolrer's adding both no cost and no weight to the character DONE
* have gold spent at 219gp, 5sp, 3cp leftover = 4sp, 7cp (hmmm dirt poor good reason to go adventuring) = Just rounded up the 3 cp, hope that's ok...
* your FC bonus and treasure sbloks should be listed in the tracking post. I think I explained that badly as the other group had trouble with it also. Will try and re-explain that second post in RG - DONE
* question about bacground - Did you ever join Kullen's gang or did they offer and you refused? Do you have that tattoo? Never joined Kullen directly as I think the only way out of that one is death. They offered, but Julian wasn't about to join that lout, he was already hating working for Smenk and had been working to get out from under his thumb
_

See above in red

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
renau1g said:
Jules(renau1g)-
* please remove Experience from Game info and give yourself 1 Hero Point - was this overlooked?
* under AC change + 1 (shield) to + 1 (feat) I know it says it gives you a shield bonus to AC but it was confusing whether or not you were carrying one.DONE
* Short sword crit range is wrong. Done
* Rations(5) weigh 5lbs DONE
* have total weight at 55lbs which is under your light load by 3lbs but you have no pack or even a sack you could change your outift to expolrer's adding both no cost and no weight to the character DONE
* have gold spent at 219gp, 5sp, 3cp leftover = 4sp, 7cp (hmmm dirt poor good reason to go adventuring) = Just rounded up the 3 cp, hope that's ok... What does this mean?? you had 7cp how do you round up 3cp?? Was suggesting the expolres outfit because you couldn't afford a backpack and the outfit has plenty of pockets.
* your FC bonus and treasure sbloks should be listed in the tracking post. I think I explained that badly as the other group had trouble with it also. Will try and re-explain that second post in RG - DONE
* question about bacground - Did you ever join Kullen's gang or did they offer and you refused? Do you have that tattoo? Never joined Kullen directly as I think the only way out of that one is death. They offered, but Julian wasn't about to join that lout, he was already hating working for Smenk and had been working to get out from under his thumb
_Nice will play it out a little.

Responds in yellow

HM

_

ghostcat

First Post
Character checking:
Galyne(ghostcat)-
* no deity? want to put agnostic or atheist in that slot (which will be tested lol)
What do you call "believes that the Gods exist as he has seem evidence of this all of his life. however, he sees no reason to worship any particular one At the moment?" If (when) push comes to shove, he will worship Ehlonna
* apperance and deamenaor
TBD

Response in Green

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I will be starting an IC thread tonight for this game, but there are a few things I want you to think on.

- Where you live.
- Where you work.
- Are you well known in the town, a local or just moved here in the past how many years?
- Family in the area?

All this can be done as you RP, adding tidbits but the adventure calls for you to come back to this town after a little adventuring and I wish to work on and establish your identitiy in town.

Also I read Shayuri is having computer troubles so we won't be starting out all together. I like the ideal that the sorcerer may join after, but we will see.

Ok I have a lot of work and you have some things to think on (and add to your character sheet). Start up before you know it.

HM

_

renau1g

First Post
I believe most of the questions are covered in my background. Just to confirm though only family is his mother, a deep follower of St. Cuthbert.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads