• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

AoW - Team Diamond Lake -OOC

ghostcat

First Post
My background answers most of these question and outlines my immediate family. However, it doesn't cover, nieces and nephews, cousins and in-laws. I think its fair to assume that Galyne is related to most of the local farming community but not the townies.

fireinthedust

Explorer
Okay, name-change again, but this is the final one: Eldariel. Avren can be a pseudonym, if you wish, but I like this one. Made a PC for my RL game, as a player was new and I wanted to try out the concept; really like this one.

1) family is all elven and far away. Lords and ladies with lots of titles. He's left it all behind to explore the world and make something of himself; sort of a quest for self respect.

2) Stays either in his tent in and around the countryside (ranger) or at an Inn, or even at the tower of the local wizard, someone who is intelligent and understands the grander realities of the world; who has, Eldariel believes, the same sort of drive to greatness the elf does.

fireinthedust

Explorer
question: if Shayuri isn't there, how is Eldariel contacted for the adventure? Did he hear about it from Aria and go while she does some other stuff?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I am changing the main human wizard in the game to an elven one and you can stay with him as he will be the one to help your change from ranger to wizard and all. Fluff but the high lvl wizard in town is key to a few adventures so don;t worry you are in np it is the rest of the group.

I haven't seen Shayuri's background so I don't know a few things but wish to see if you all wish to play the meeting (maybe mistaking her for an undead monster) as I think she should be living in an old mine mangers home that is run down about twenty minutes from town.

If agreed it would make the place (from the adventure) that you all would use as a base to explore The Whispering Carin. Still working on getting the group together but it shoudn't be hard with only doing two at a time then combining them together.

I see alot of RPing before you start in the adventure proper.

HM

_

Shayuri

First Post
Sheet updated.

Background updated.

I think I hit the most important notes, without turning it into a novel. :)

However, I have more details than are written down, should you need them.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Since the beginning of history, humanity has measured time in ages. Ages of glory, of Dreams, and even of Great Sorrows mark the human tally of the years, giving a sense of order to the events of past centuries. But one age has yet to occur, an age of darkness, of decay, and of writhing doom. Witty bards and wrathful preachers know it as the Age of Worms, weaving it into the peripheries of their passion plays as a mythic era of destruction that could begin at any time. Astrologers, diviners, and servants of the fates know more. The canniest among them fear that the Age of Worms has already begun.

fireinthedust

Explorer
[sblock=Wizard] what do you think of making him a half-elf? He's old, Elves don't really get "old". Also, Eldariel has a certain fondness and respect for half-elves that he can't explain; possibly due to his mentor, a crusty old bastard with no respect for Eldariel's clearly superior rank, was a half-elf. [/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=Wizard2] I have already done most of his conversion to elf, and have a pic and all just need to add him to the npc section of the RG. You say your mentor was a half elf you could make Allustan his father if you wish. [/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
I'm really confused about where people are.

It seems like there's two different cabins, and half us are at one, and half of us are at the other, and no one's sure which is which.

But then I wonder if maybe there's really only one cabin, and there was just a misuderstanding that made it seem like there were two.

...on top of all this, is Aria aware of anyone else nearby? :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads