• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Arabesu's Eyes of the Lich Queen - IC

renau1g

First Post
Fenwick will stick with Trent, hoping to keep an eye on their goal as he trusts Rosa with the diplomatic functions.

Hopefully, this day won't end with too much pain.

moritheil

First Post
Rosa smiles brightly. "Vanguard of the glorious return to the sky for the great tribe of Magnesium Mixed With Copper, I see," she says, using the draconic translation of the phrase. "Indeed it has a certain cachet. Well, I am sorry that due to circumstances we must ask you to get to work right away, but on the other hand it's a chance to show off your skills and Siberys's power!

"Oh, please call me Rosa," she adds after a moment.

Shayuri

First Post
Kuma takes pause when the gnome speaks to him. She was too friendly. Too friendly! What was she up to? Waiting for his back to be turned, no doubt...hah! She would see...Siberys guided!

He manages to restrain himself from screeching blasphemy at her when the sacred language tumbles from her foul, fleshy gnomish lips. The great ones surely had reason to test him so! He would not fail!

Even so, he addresses the big one...by the Three, he was only mortal! He had limits!

"Poison, hmm! Who suffers most greatly! Him, I shall bestow the blessings of the Dragon Above upon!" He clears his throat. "Annnd...the rest will have to wait for the next sunrise, for He has only seen fit to grant this miracle once upon me today. Ah...how many...?"

moritheil

First Post
Perhaps sensing some strong emotion on the cleric's face, Rosa refrains from speaking further in Draconic. "Hightower is the priority," she indicates.

Shayuri

First Post
Kuma regards the giant human speculatively.

"You have one of the more sensible names for a human," he informs him.

Kuma then goes to Hightower's side and lifts the gleaming blue dragonshard from his neck in a clawed hand.

"Great dragon above! This mortal worm who crawls on his belly on the ground is doing your work! Lord of sun and sky, smile down upon him and make him right! Nyagh!"

On the last shrill cry, he jabs Hightower's shin...the only part he can easily reach...with the crystal.

(Lesser restoration! 3 points back. http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1620886/ )

Vertexx69

First Post
The stoney features of hightowers face rumble into a frown at the remark of the kobold as his spell is completed and the barbarian's sunken cheeks fill back out to their normally robust dimensions. "I am NOT a human, little lizard. I am of the great and powerful goliath race. That is like me calling you a goblin." He rubs his arm as his health returns to normal, giving the kobold a slight nod, despite his insult.

OOC - had 5 con dmg: 1 day rest, 1 day travel, 3 points of healing=all better now.

Last edited:

moritheil

First Post
"Yes . . . unless you have new orders?" Rosa looks anxiously at their contact.

OOC: Strength damage -2 for a day of rest, -1 for a day of travel. I don't remember how much the poison did.

Shayuri

First Post
The kobold bows at Hightower.

"I haven't seen any 'goliaths' before. Sorry about that! And you are welcome for the blessing."

He shakes his head then to Rosa's question.

"Only to join you in your holy quest," he says with a toothy grin.

renau1g

First Post
"Excellent, we lost two and gained two. We're back to full strength. Let's begone before the trackers find us." Fenwick says with a smile towards the kobold and nodding to Trent.

Remove ads