• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Arabesu's Eyes of the Lich Queen, w/ Boons! - OOC

Arabesu

Um... you're waiting on your lazy GM.

Work hit me last week and I thought I would get something up last night, but my wife distracted me with Venture Bros.

I'll try to get something up tonight or this afternoon.

moritheil

First Post
Vertexx69 said:
Did this game die as well? What are we waiting for?

Hi, I'm initiating a social interaction, since that's what Rosa does. Sorry if this causes a bit more waiting, but we need information on what we're heading into. :D

Arabesu, I don't mind it if you just summarize the result of the interaction. I have no idea if this elder lizardfolk is going to resist the charm spell or not, but Rosa is pretty confident in her abilities. Between that and the money she has a good pretext for him to spill the beans on anything he knows about the area and whatever it was that he fought recently.

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Moritheil, I was just playing Fenwick out, I'm not really too concerned about the relic. Also, if we follow his suggestion, somehow I don't think the original IC thread would work... ;)

moritheil

First Post
renau1g said:
Moritheil, I was just playing Fenwick out, I'm not really too concerned about the relic. Also, if we follow his suggestion, somehow I don't think the original IC thread would work... ;)

I can think of ways it would work, though as things stand I fully expect the party to whisper amongst ourselves and then say, "Sorry, no, we can't get caught up in foreign wars."

Arabesu

There is no reason that the IC thread won't work if you chose to return the spear to them.

Nor any reason that the IC thread won't work you chose NOT to.

What it comes down to at this point, is do you think that the information he might provide would be worth the loss of the relic from you party treasure or the time required to find and return it.

Or if you even WANT to help this group; perhaps he has annoyed you to the point that you don't want to help him. You could attack them and take their stuff at this point and it would have little impact upon the main thread except that you wouldn't get the info unless you cast speak with dead. Which I guess you can't do since you have no cleric.

renau1g

First Post
I don't have an issue helping them for info. I don't really need a spear and I don't think the others in the group do either. Might be worth it to know what's coming ahead?

My thoughts.

Arabesu

Shayuri,

I am definitely interested in alternates.

At least two people have been so quiet lately that I suspect they may have lost interest, so there is a good possibility that you would get inserted.

I think the info for PC generation is at the beginning of this thread, check my sig for the rogues gallery to give you a sense of the other characters.

Remove ads