• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Arabesu's Eyes of the Lich Queen, w/ Boons! - OOC

renau1g

First Post
So...is this still going on? I know that Rosa, Hightower, & Fenwick have posted actions recently, Trent also. Jack of Tales is out for a little while longer (She was gone for a month I think)

Arabesu

I'm waiting on a consensus with the lizardfolk shaman. Hightower wants to go, the others don't, but Trent hasn't checked in and given an opinion. Nor has Saris. As said below, Faris is out for a while probably. That means that there are five of you to vote or come to a consensus or force a decision, so there is no chance for a tie unless Jack comes back.

I don't want to force you one or the other so I'll just wait; Either way I am ready to go.

Shyuri, here is a summary of the group...

Jack of Tales - Faris Ravenblood, F Shifter Shapeshifter.........................Inactive for a bit
Fangor the Fierce - Trent, M Human Copper Dragon Shaman...................Semi-active
Douane - Saris, M Human Scout/Ranger..............................................Semi-active
Vertexx69 - Hightower Razorshard, M Goliath Barbarian/Fighter..............Active
moritheil - Rosapila, F Whisper Gnome Beguiler...................................Active
renau1g - Fenwick Cobwinkle, M Gnome Sorceror.................................Active

Last edited:

Vertexx69

First Post
I really want an active game, I don't much care if it's action or intrigue as long as it moves. Waiting up to a week between posts isn't an active game, so I took it upon myself to give it a kick in the preverbial pants. Hightower doesn't care whether or not we choose to help as long as we get it going.

moritheil

First Post
I think you were right; it was starting to take a while.

I don't even know if Rosa would spend a spell on this uncooperative prisoner. We might just have to knock him out or execute him and move on. Rosa's a firm neutral so while not liking executions she would do it out of pragmatism . . . I don't know how others stand.

Shayuri

First Post
Hmm

An interesting mix you have right now.

Let me ask this, are there any specific "niches" that the group definitely feels the pinch of lacking? Divine casting, for example, or melee/ranged combat? Right now I'm considering artificer, warlock, druid... I have several ideas and any suggestions to help narrow the field will help me get a viable character out faster...

Vertexx69

First Post
A bit more healing couldn't hurt. Even if it wasn't a complete healer build Or a solid tank/meat shield. Hightower is a striker/dmg dealer as opposed to a someone who can take the hits. hehe how many games are you in right now shayuri? I've seen you in every recruiting thread for the last month :) When are you gonna run a game?

Shayuri

First Post
Hee. I couldn't possibly. I'm in too many games. :)

A brick or a healer, eh? Hmmm...normally I'd say 'bing!' Paladin. But...I am reluctant to play a paladin.

Still, that does help focus my thoughts.

Thanks!

Remove ads