• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Arcane Might Part 1: The Search for Home (Still running)

shaff

First Post
"I also will take my wagon, whoever would like to ride with me is welcome. Now lets be on our way, I would like to get there when we have enough light to see the fortress at least."Armel and Tyrog get up and stretch as you normally do after a meal, and then he walks to the door and says to Wil, "thanks again for the food, sorry about the trouble. We will be back shortly more than likely." And Armel flips him a gold coin, then walks out the door with Tyrog right behind him. He goes and gets his wagon and pulls it around to the front of the bar, and waits for everyone else with Tyrog in the back.

Last edited:

Zhure

First Post
Lugash

"Ah, a wagon. I'd be delighted to ride in lieu of walking. Thank you, I accept the offer, Armel," Lugash says.

"Mayhap we can take the point, I'm trained to avoid ambushes," he says quietly.

shaff

First Post
"Perhaps. And even if something does happen we got ole Tyrog here." He smirks and turns to Tyrog who is smiling bashfully.

Xael

First Post
Snowtiger said:
"Kerr, fly ahead of the group and keep alert for ambushes." Beleril then casts Cats Grace on himself.

ooc: 1d4+1 added to dex. Rolled 3+1=+4. DEX 19 (15+4).

OOC: You know, I think I notified you about the changes to Bull's Strength, Cat's Grace etc. spells. They now last 1 minute per level, and give a flat +4 bonus. And I do all the rolling. If you cast the spell now, it will probably wear off before you get out of the city... If you happened to miss when I notified about them, you can still change the spell if you want.

Ok, Malark's supposed mansion is about 120 miles from where you are now (Waterdeep). The trip is going to take at least 5 days, not counting any interruptions (you bet there is going to be a few...). Make sure you have enough rations or something (Only Serei and Armel & Tyrog seem to have any rations...)

Updating soonish.

Last edited:

Snowtiger

First Post
"Seems as though we need to stop by the provisioners before we exit the city. We need to lay in enough food for the trip there and back since the maps show it to be about 5days away."

ooc: I did not catch that rule change to bull/cat. He will not cast it on self.

shaff

First Post
Just to be safe, Armel decides to go back inside the Tavern, leaving the other 2 by the wagon. He comes back with lots of bread and honey.

OOC: how much bread and honey can 1 gp buy? im thinking about spending 5 gp on it.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Kavernus simply strides along with the others. Little do they realise the amount of paperwork and drudgery that will come with this. Ah well I guess that's why I'm here. A devil's work is never done. He thinks to himself.

Zhure

First Post
"That's the other reason I chose your wagon, Armel," Lugash says, "with Tyrog as 'muscle' we should be fairly capable of handling any problems.

"Many arcanists aren't good combatants, so it's good to have a bodyguard. I think when I finally feel the urge, I'll go with a construct of some sort -- no offense to Tyrog."

Lugash will wait patiently watching the wagon(s) while everyone else resupplies.

Jaik

First Post
Weslin will pick up camping supplies (tent, bedroll, etc.) and two tendays' worth of rations and water, then stash the supplies and himself near the back of the wagon.

Remove ads