• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Archangel minces words and fists with Dorothy......(DW Judging) (Style Match)

Rathan

First Post
Archangel
Green Belt 0
8/11

Graduate of the "Dojo of Natures Fury and Harmony "
Founder of the "Thundering Falcon Dojo"
Record: 4/5

Powers:
Sig Style: Toad, Thunder, Falcon
Dojo Style: Sword
Fists of Fury
Chi Strike
Master of: Emotions

Item: Blue Luckstone

Yen: 6

Rathan

First Post
lets get this thing started shall we.... I have to say if I spent any time with you I'd go bald from listening to you... as well I think your gardening skill need MUCH improvement...and lastly... I would have to say from the looks of you.... your master hopes to forget who you are and hopes you never come back...

I find your presence to be balding, your orchard to be laughable, and your Master to be forgettable.

Dorothy
White Belt
0-0

I find your servant to be ungodly pampered, your stable to be contemptible, and your kung-fu to be laughable.

Dorothy appears infront of the Archangel...a young girl, in grayish clothes, she could be pretty...yet her outfit and appearance gives a presence of sadness...one important thing visible about her...a old book in her hand...she opens the book to the first page, and speaks...

"The Story of Archangel...Once upon a time, there was an angel, powerful and strong...unfortunately he had bad habits...he spent all his time with his servants...doing who knows what, sleeping in the stables...and whenever he tried to fight, even the horses laughed at him..."

Dorothy looks up at her opponent...waiting to see his reaction.

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the garden north-east of Blackrock Pass on the morning of the phoenix.

It is the morning of the phoenix, when Darkwolf heads out to walk around the town. He sees Archangel tossing insults at a young girl. Seeing that she could take care of herself, he was about to move on when he realized that this was a fight about to take place. He decides to head over to offer his services as judge.

However as he walks up he hears her lack of creativity in having to read the insult from a book. He nods to Archangel to set the conditions of the match.

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
I would like a 3 flag standard style match with standard MB gen moves please Judge......

*Archangel brings the clouds in closer as he begins his attack*

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
*archangel bring himself into the lotus blossum stance... soft and elagent but quick to change diection at a moment notice.....*

*Archangel takes flight.... and fall atop to young girl with a gracefull lunge.... the assults her with a virage of eblows and headbutts to the chest and head.... before rolling off of her and fliping to and upright stance......*

The lotus blossom falls over the knoll and ruthlessly assaults the heart; defends against the drive of the leaf!

Dorothy scans the page, oblivious to Archangel's attacks..."Ooh, this story starts off with a song, I like songs..." She then lifts up the book, bringing them both inside the magical picturebook as Archangel is about to connect...

Dorothy's Attack:
The chimera sings by the pond; wards off the punch of the void!

The little angel goes:
"Dreaming,
twisting,
turning,
spinning,
falling,
ever,
down..."

Three voices continue a array of music...pleasant to Dorothy but sounds of horrible shrilling to her opponent...

Archangel hopelessly flutters his wings, drifting ever so softly into darkness...dripping...falling like a drop of water...splat!!! Archangel crushing against the floor...then falling ever more...

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
Darkwolf looks at what is happening. Fluttering like a blossom and a nice song... Dorothy's song is nice...

Point Dorothy
1 flag Dorothy; 2 flags neutral.

Rathan

First Post
Archangel take the stance of the strong YET smart manticore.....

using his unworldly instinct and superior thinking.....archangel overwhelms his opponent with a tumble...then a leg sweep putting the little girl to the ground and with a thunderous upswing of his leg....archangel brings it down onto her mid-section like a bolt of lightning raining apon an open plain.... he then move to his right to fend of the tempest storm of attacks Dorothy will make when she recovers.....

The manticore overwhelms the village and smoothly rains upon the Guardian Range; fends off the storm of the fortress!

Dorothy's Move:
The tiger invades the steppes; shields against the quickening of the spirit!

A burst of color flashes about as Archangel finds himself outof the darkness and into Dorothy's technicolor world...his host, the little girl Dorothy simling above him, reading from her book...

One day, while the little angel was striding about...he heard a kitty, and he was scared...

Archangel heard something...and it wasn't a kitty. It was louder than that...much louder...the bones of Archangel shook...a shiver ran up his spine, knowing what comes ahead...

And the kitty came up to him from out of no where, like a ghost...scaring him stiff...poor kitty...so lonely for it found the little angel passed out from fright...perhaps he mistook it for a black cat?

Expecting something coming from somewhere but not from no where...Archangel is surprised...a loud roar once again...and *it* appears...

A large tiger...not ordinary, more spectral, features of cold white, glowing red eyes, staring Archangel straight in the eye...

Dorothy smiles...watching her paralyzed opponent confront his fears...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads