• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Archangel minces words and fists with Dorothy......(DW Judging) (Style Match)

Rathan

First Post
sorry I haven't been here my ISP was hacked and was given a virus...... I haven't had service for some time now........ I'll put my move up sometime soon..

Rathan

First Post
*archangel unleashes his mighty hammer apon the little girl..... and with a thunderous shout the hammer strikes her in the chest...... blasting her back into a tree..... dropping her book for a moment and making her lose her concentration....... *

Rathan: The hammer shouts before the glade; leaps over the offensive of the moon!

The dagger rides through the gate; parries the pain of the shadow!

Seeing the effectiveness of her move, Dorothy promotes herself from narrative to the main star, taking on the limelight as she takes back off on her broom.

Like a flying dagger, Dorothy rode between her opponent's legs, dodging her assilant's blows by watching the shadows creep down as he would attack...passing through, she brought her broom up and smacked him in the 'junk'...crippling him.

Dorothy smiles and continues,
"The End?" As she whacks him one more good time with he broom, taking off her hat and throwing it up into the sky afterwards...

Darkwolf

First Post
ok...Archangels move doesn't quite capture the essense of the move he drew while Dorothy's move does rather well...

Point and match Dorothy!

Archangel, you fall to Green belt D1...

Dorothy, you advance to tier 2 rank 2 and gain dagger as your signature style. Any path but that of the light is an option for you. Congrats!

Remove ads