• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Archangel seeks Mirashi for the death of his Master......

Sabaron

First Post
"Now where did you get that giant foot, Archangel? It's rather funny, you know... how I'm going to defeat you. I call on the power of the Heavens to bring me victory in this match!

The wolf scourges the heavens; dodges the violence of the shield!

Darkwolf

First Post
Alpha is impressed at a wolf move scourging the heavens...He howls with the wolf pups on Mirashi's side announcing his victory.

Point and location Mirashi!
Match Mirashi!

Archangel. You fall to Yellow D1...Today is not the day you will avenge Kith.

Mirashi, You rise to third tier and have chosen to follow the path of darkness. You become a Dark Warrior 0. You lose your sig location from the switch but gain a foul spirit, unholy warrior, master of shadows, a dirty trick, and a poison blade.

Sabaron

First Post
"Foolish angel! Your foolhardy attack on me has only confirmed my loss of humanity! There is nothing caring or warm in me now. You have unleashed an evil on the world that CANNOT be contained! Know this, and be afraid..."

Rathan

First Post
"That's alright dark one.... I may not have bested you this day.....but myself or one of kith's dojo will have our revenge...... this I prmiss...."

Stats as of after the fight:

Archangel
Yellow Belt 0 (D1)
2/6

Powers:
Sig Style: Toad
Dojo Style: Thunder

Item: None

Yen: 2

Remove ads