Archfiends, Giants of Legend, Set 5 (Fell Menace) Minis Pics

Omand said:
If the large grey guy in the bottom left of the picture is a Stone Giant, then I really don't like the pose.

What is the mini then? Well, at this point I am not sure. Various possibilities have been mentioned including stone golem, clay golem, and walking wall (living wall?). Any other speculation?
I'd guess that it's a clay golem. If it's a stone giant, I really don't like it.

KB9JMQ

First Post
Nice scoop.
Boy some of those look nice.
So where do I sell plasma to get more of these :D

Arrrgh. I still need 8 Harbingers and a dozen Dragoneye first.

Any idea when the 5th set and or new Starter set will be available?

KB9JMQ said:
Nice scoop.
Boy some of those look nice.
So where do I sell plasma to get more of these :D

Any idea when the 5th set and or new Starter set will be available?
5th set will probably be late 2004...maybe...possibly...you get the picture. :)

Simplicity

Explorer
KB9JMQ said:

Better get the Harbingers fast. WotC has stopped producing them.
The stock available in stores is going to run out pretty quickly,
and the stock available online will dry up after that.

Omand

Hero
Hello,

In regards to the question of when Set 5 (Fell Menace) will release. I think it is quite likely we will see the Starters and Boosters released in late October or early November, just in time for the Christmas rush.

The designers have stated numerous times over on the WotC Boards that the distribution schedule was off for the first year, but will stabilize at 3 sets per year, approximately every 4 months, after the first year.

Thus, February/March, June/July, and October/November would seem to be the periods we will likely see releases. The February/ March release falls after the January retail black hole (post-Christmas bill paying), the June/July hits the summer convention season, and the October/November is the run-up to Christmas, the biggest toy purchasing period of the year.

Cheers :)

Remove ads