Pathfinder 1E Are there conversion for old 3.5 base classes (scout, healer, hexblade, warlock, etc.)?

Hi all, I'm looking for conversions (3PP or homebrew, but with some consistency in their author perhaps) of the old 3.5 classes that weren't ported to the PF1E ruleset. Those classes are:
  • Archivist (HoH)
  • Ardent (CPsi)
  • Artificer (ECS)
  • Beguiler (PH2)
  • Binder (ToM)
  • Crusader (ToB)
  • Divine Mind (CPsi)
  • Dragon Shaman (PH2)
  • Dragonfire Adept (DM)
  • Dread Necromancer (HoH)
  • Duskblade (PH2)
  • Erudite (CPsi)
  • Factotum (DS)
  • Favored Soul (CDiv)
  • Healer (Mini)
  • Hexblade (CWar)
  • Incarnate (MoI)
  • Knight (PH2)
  • Lurk (CPsi)
  • Marshal (Mini)
  • Ninja (CAdv)
  • Psion (EPH)
  • Psychic Rogue (Web)
  • Psychic Warrior (EPH)
  • Samurai (CWar)
  • Scout (CAdv)
  • Shadowcaster (ToM)
  • Shugenja (CDiv)
  • Soulborn (MoI)
  • Soulknife (EPH)
  • Spellthief (CAdv)
  • Spirit Shaman (CDiv)
  • Swashbuckler (CWar)
  • Swordsage (ToB)
  • Totemist (MoI)
  • Truenamer (ToM)
  • Warblade (ToB)
  • Warlock (CArc)
  • Warmage (CArc)
  • Wilder (EPH)
  • Wu Jen (CArc)
If anyone knows anything about conversions for them please let me know.

Thank you in advance for your help and time.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
The whole point of archetypes was to avoid adding classes.
It was to avoid adding prestige classes. Counting the bullet points in the OP, and adding the Core classes in the PHB, 3.5 has fifty-two base classes (not including NPC classes). Pathfinder 1E, by contrast, has forty-four classes, which is really forty-six when you include the omdura and vampire hunter (since the Archives of Nethys doesn't include the two products they came from for some reason). So it's pretty comparable between them where base classes are concerned.

Voadam

Legend
If you are thinking of doing your own I would start with bumping most of the HD up from 3.5 d4s (3.5 wizard and sorcerer) to Pathfinder 1e d6s (PF wizard and Sorcerer) and from 3.5 d6s (3.5 rogue and bard) to PF d8s (PF rogue and bard). Class skills are usually easy to convert straight.

Be aware that 3.5 often has more dead levels than PF and that PF loves to give every new class a pool of X points that can be spent on certain minor themed powers Y times per day.

Pathfinder is really close to 3.5, usually a slight bump in overall power and in minor power options.

Binder was covered by The Occultist in Pact Magic Unbound
Truenamer was done by Interjection games with Ultimate Truenaming
Factotum - there were a number but you would have to decide which you like, a couple of classes called the dilettante, and a couple others but the titles escape me at the moment.
Warlock has had a number of attempts too, each different. The Invoker, the Warlock (strange Vrew) The Eldrich sorcerer, and Tome of Secrets, New Paths Compendiom and Book of Many things all had variations.

As Alzrius - Dreamscarred covered three areas with multiple classes in each - and generally they were the best written of all the alternate classes/systems from 3.5, I think.

Be aware that 3.5 often has more dead levels than PF and that PF loves to give every new class a pool of X points that can be spent on certain minor themed powers Y times per day.
If I recall correctly they liked it so much it became a core mechanic is PF 2nd edition.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
It's not a strict rebuild of the factotum, but for a class with a similar theme, check out Owen K. C. Stephens' revamped vigilante class, the Peer:

Remove ads