[Needs Formatting] Tome of Battle Build Compendium II (Wolfie-Kun & Tleilaxu_Ghola)

Endarire

First Post
Originally posted by wolfie-kun:

Tleilaxu_Ghola;9809071 wrote:
The Tome of Battle Build Compendium​

Purpose: Provide a good place for people to publish their Tome of Battle infused builds for public enjoyment and criticism. The advantage of compiling builds into one place is so that old builds and ideas do not fall into obscurity, while also providing a readily apparent base for comparison for new builds. All builds will be linked here in this post and credited to the author.

Posting Guidelines:
This is not a contest thread and makes no claims at officiality. However, I would like to impose some basic guidelines so as to facilitate legibility and build comparison. I encourage constructive criticism or general comments, the focus of the thread is to be on the builds presented, however. If you wish to discuss ToB tricks in general, I suggest you take those comments to the ToB Tricks/Combos/Library thread. When submitting a build please use the following basic structure. You may add on more information as you desire or deem necessary.

Other things that would be nice, but not completely necessary:

• A blown out build progression
  • Maneuvers taken/suggested
  • Base Saves
  • Discussion of Abilities
  • Recommended Equipment
  • Tactics & Tricks
Builds by Category

Caster/Spell Focused

Ability Focused

Mobility Optimization

Sword & Board

TWF Optimization

Charging Builds

Single Class & Single PrC

Tactical Oriented

Maneuvers Oriented

Gish

Throwing Builds

Natural Attack

Disabling

• D by Ed-Zero

Party Benefit

Bardic Flavored

Tank/Defense Builds

Critical Hit Optimization

Cloak & Dagger

Shadow Pouncing

Miscellaneous

OMFG ROFLCOPTER PWNZ0RZ!!11!!1eleven!1!

All builds are 3.5 compliant unless noted by the build link.
LET THE BUILDS BEGIN!

Please send me a PM if I missed your build.

If your build was in the old thread and wasn't linked to, please post it again here, or make a post here with a link to your build (the thread, or the post).

Having a Tricks section, or at least Pros and Cons, will aid me in sorting your build into the proper category.

If you think your build belongs in a different category, or if I named your build something you don't like, just say so.

If You're Having Trouble Formatting Your Post:
[sblock]
Here's just my way to do it, but I do like it. It's easy to read, and keeps your post from getting particularly huge.

If you're making a build, and having some trouble making a list of maneuvers that's easy to read, just quote this post, and copy everything from "[b]Suggested Maneuvers:[/b]" to "from levels in Cleric and PrCs." Be sure to stop before the /sblock tag.

Once you've copied everything into your own post, adjust it for your needs. Maneuvers to be swapped out should be in blue (the tags you want around the text are [color=blue][/blue]), while any sudden jumps in initiator level should be marked somehow (I used asterisks) then defined at the bottom of the chart. From there just move everything around (mostly using the spacebar, copying and pasting the specific amount of blank space, or deleting the blank space until you've got your own version that looks similar. You can use the "Preview" button at the bottom of the text box (under the set of smilies) to check if it will be legible.

Suggested Maneuvers:
Swordsage: 14 maneuvers Known; 7 Readied
Level Maneuver Stance<br />SSage:<br />1st Burning Blade (DW 1) Child of Shadow (SH 1) <br /> Distracting Ember (DW 1) <br /> Sapphire Nightmare Blade (DM 1)<br /> Clinging Shadow Strike (SH 1)<br /> Counter Charge (SS 1)<br /> Mighty Throw (SS 1)<br />2nd* Drain Vitality (SH 2) Step of the Wind (SS 1)<br /><br />RKVindicator:<br />1st# none Thicket of Blades (DS 3)<br />2nd Divine Surge (DS 4) none<br />4th Foehammer (DS 2) none<br />6th Shadow Noose (SH 6) Step of the Dancing Moth (SH 5)<br />8th Shadow Blink (SH 7) none<br /><br />SSNinja:<br />1st Hydra Slaying Strike (SS 7) none<br /><br />SSage:<br />3rd** Fool's Strike (SS 8) none<br />4th Tornado Throw (SS 9) none<br /> Swap-Mighty Throw for <br /> Five-Shadow Creeping Ice <br /> Enervating Strike (SH 9)
*=initiator level increases by 1 from 2 levels in Monk
#=initiator level increases by 2 from levels in Cleric and Sacred Fist
**=initiator level increases by 12 (total) from levels in Cleric and PrCs
[/sblock]

Useful Links for Building Tome of Battle Characters

• ToB Tricks/Combos/Library T_G's excellent compilation of Tome of Battle information, including maneuver lists sorted by a number of categories, and a separate maneuver list sorted by prerequisites.
  • Tome of Battle Q&A A compilation of Tome of Battle related rules questions by Magocrat. This thread also has links to some of the homebrew material on the Classes boards, and a link to the Tome of Battle: CustServ Q&A by *R*, which has answers to some other questions not linked to in Magocrat's thread.

Anyone else have good links?

Originally posted by drobviousso:

Have you considered creating a page on the CO wiki instead? That way, we won't have ToB Build Thread I-IV, all in various states of completeness?

Everything in the OP should be up to date as of right now.

Originally posted by sharp_claw:

I guess I'll kick this one off. This is a build I set up for another thread, but I think it has a place here. Looking forward to an up-to-date compendium, wolfie-kun!

The Iaijutsu Swordsage
Notable notables
[sblock]
  • Scorpion Clan Samurai (OA)
  • Sleeping Tiger Monk vairant
  • Swordsage's Discipline Focus set to Diamond Mind

[/sblock]
Samurai 1/Monk 1/Swordsage 1/Monk +1/Samurai +1/Fighter 1/Swordsage +2/Iaijutsu Master 5/Warblade 1/Exemplar 1/Swordsage +5 Human is required for feat progression.

Stats: Dex should be high. Otherwise, the build suffers from a bit of MAD; high Con, Int, Wis, and Cha are all useful.

Feats
[sblock]1 - Able Learner, Quick Draw (human bonus)
2 - Weapon Finesse (monk bonus)
3 - Adaptive Style
4 - Improved Initiative (monk bonus)
5 - Dodge(samurai bonus)
6 - Mobility, Spring Attack (fighter bonus)
9 - Gloom Razor
12 - Flick of the Wrist, Skill Focus (Iaijutsu Focus) (iaijutsu master bonus)
15 - Bounding Assault
18 - [open][/sblock]Use Swordsage's virtual Weapon Focus (I know, I know, there's dispute here) to help qualify for Iaijutsu Master - Diamond Mind gives WF (katana). Shadow Blade doesn't make the cut for two reasons: Spring Attacking means the feat is largely wasted, and on top of that, we won't be in a Shadow Hand stance that often.

They key here is the synergy between Gloom Razor, Spring Attack, and Iaijutsu Focus. Using Flick of the Wrist, Spring Attack past your target and damage them - Iaijutsu Focus dice included. Every round afterwards, keep on rushing past the enemy, considering them flat-footed via Gloom Razor. On top of that, use a Blurstrike weapon and the Sapphire Nightmare Blade and Ghost Blade maneuvers to attack flatfooted opponents. Oh, and you'll probably be going early in the initiative order, which gives you yet another shot at utilizing Iaijutsu Focus. Bounding Strike for a 2nd Iaijutsu attack is just gravy.

Other goodies: Wis and Int to AC, Cha to Initiative and Iaijutsu Focus dice, ability to take 10 on Iaijutsu Focus (and maybe even Jump and Tumble if you have a high enough Int by level 15).

@ Level 20
[sblock]
  • BaB +16
  • Saves: 13/13/15 (and Evasion on top of that)
  • Swordsage IL 14 (7th level maneuvers)
  • Warblade IL 10
  • Avg HD: d9
  • good skills, including maxed out Iaijustsu Focus thanks to Able Learner

[/sblock]
Maneuvers
[sblock]3 - Burning Blade (DW boost), Sapphire Nightmare Blade (DM strike), Counter Charge (SS counter), Clinging Shadow Strike (SH strike), Sudden Leap (TC boost), Wolf Fang Strike (TC strike), Child of Shadow (SH stance)
7 - Shadow Jaunt (SH), Sense of Clarity (DM stance)
8 - Zephyr Dance (DW counter)
14 - Wall of Blades (IH counter), Iron Heart Surge (IH), Lightning Recovery (IH counter), Absolute Steel Stance (IH stance)
16 - Bounding Assault (DM strike), trade Wolf Fang Strike for Shadow Stride (SH)
17 - Stalker in the Night (SH strike), Step of the Dancing Moth (SH stance)
18 - Greater Insightful Strike (DM strike), trade Sapphire Nightmare Blade for Ghost Blade (SH strike)
19 - Quicksilver Motion (DM boost)
20 - Moment of Alacrity (DM boost), trade Shadow Jaunt for Shadow Blink (SH)[/sblock]That Warblade level really works wonders, netting us both the very excellent Iron Heart Surge and Absolute Steel Stance (and it's +10 to movement). Most of the list is geared towards increasing your speed and making movement easier - since you'll usually be Spring Attacking for Iaijutsu damage, it won't be as optimal to use a lot of strikes. With that mindset, a large portion of the list is primarily helpful in closing the gap towards your target in the 1st turn.

Final Thoughts:
One of the really nice things about the build is that it's very front-loaded, and totally playable at all levels. By level 3, you've got a consistent way of attacking a flatfooted opponent (Sapphire Nightmare Blade). At level 6, the Spring Attacking begins, and level 9 offers Gloom Razor for the complete combo. Things just get better after that, with all the great Iaijutsu Master class features and powerful Swordsage maneuvers in the end-game. Those maneuvers make us a very movement-savvy character; between Sudden Leap, the Shadow Jaunt/Stride/Blink set, Bounding Assault, Quicksilver Motion, and the Absolute Steel and Step of the Dancing Moth stances, you've got a bunch of ways to get around. Strong saves and above-average HD only help keep you alive and swinging.

bump.gif
for input on the above build, and to keep general interest in the thread.

Originally posted by fwib:

That Warblade level really works wonders, netting us both the very excellent Iron Heart Surge and Absolute Steel Stance...
Check the 'Stances Known' text. The stance you learn at first level has to be a level 1 stance.

Originally posted by snizor:

Here's a new build I'm currently working on. It is based of the Dvati from Dragon Compendium. Note that is is a work in progress.

A quick rules discussion on the Dvati and Maneuver initiation:
Dvati Initiator
[sblock]According to page 38 of Tome of Battle "The process of initiating a maneuver is similar to that of casting a spell...", thus the Dvati initiator must keep in mind the racial limitations on actions while initiating maneuvers. For example if Dvati A initiates a standerd action strike, Dvati B must also give up a standerd action without benefiting from the strike's effect (unless said maneuver would affect allies by default). In addition, the two twins share the same pool of readied maneuvers. For this reason, I decided to focus mostly on swift and immediate action maneuvers since those would leave the other Dvati twin still able to attack.[/sblock]

Name: The Flanker Twins
Race: Dvati (Dragon Compendium)
Build Stub: Dvati +1/ Warblade 7/ Dark Lantern 2/ Bloodclaw Master 2/ Dark Lantern +6/ Warblade +2

Feats: (By ecl)

2. Weapon Finesse
4. TWF
6. Ironheart Aura
7. Martial Stance (Tactics of the Wolf)
10. Improved TWF
13. Craven
16. Stormguard Warrior
19. Greater TWF
20. (Warblade bonus feat)

Stances Known: 5.Blood in the Water (TC 1), 2.Leading the Charge (WR 1), 7.Tactics of the Wolf (WR 3)
Maneuvers readied/encounter: 4

Maneuvers Known (lvl20): Moment of Perfect Mind, Sudden Leap, Tactical Strike, Wall of Blades, White Raven Tactics, Iron Heart Surge, Clarion Call, Order Forged from Chaos, Dancing Mongoose
maneuver progression
[sblock]
2. Moment of Perfect Mind, Wolf Fang Strike, Steel Wind
3. Sudden Leap
4. Tactical Strike
5. Swap Steel Wind for Wall of Blades
6. White Raven Tactics
7. Swap Wolf Fang Striike for Rabid Wolf Strike
8. Iron Heart Surge
11. Dancing Mongoose
19 Swap Rabid Wolf Strike for Clarion Call
20. Order Forged From Chaos
[/sblock]

Tactics: Well, these should be rather obvious just from the build's name and the choice of race. Dvati are the only race that can flank with themselves, so that is what this build takes advantage of. The default stance is Tactics of the Wolf (WR 3) to add 1/2 initiator level (15) to damage while flanking. Due to the Dvati's restrictions on initiating maneuvers, the Flanker Twins prefer to use items such as the Belt of Battle (MIC) to quickly enter combat. TWF is present to take advantage of the various dmg bonii the build has while flanking (INT + 1/2 Initiator level + 4d6+19 sneak attack).

Here's a new build I'm currently working on. It is based of the Dvati from Dragon Compendium. Note that is is a work in progress.

Name: The Flanker Twins
Race: Dvati (Dragon Compendium)
Build Stub: Dvati +1/ Warblade 7/ Dark Lantern 8/ Bloodclaw Master 4

Feats: (By ecl)

2. Weapon Finesse
4. TWF
6. Ironheart Aura
7. Martial Stance (Tactics of the Wolf)
10. Improved TWF
13. Craven
16. Stormguard Warrior
19. Greater TWF
I'd pay special attention with the Warblade maneuvers, making sure to take a lot more of the flanking based White Raven maneuvers than normal.

In fact, I'd drop a few of the Bloodclaw Master levels (down to two) in favor of more Warblade to pick up higher-level White Raven strikes--which are mostly quite powerful.

Thanks Wolfie, will go BcM 2 instead of 4 (for superior TWF). Note that the Dvati have some very strange rules assosiated with the actions they can take. Added a brief discussion into build post

Check the 'Stances Known' text. The stance you learn at first level has to be a level 1 stance.
Just take the Warblade stance you wanted with Martial Stance at 15th. Bounding Assault can wait. Or take the stance at 18th, if you don't want Bounding Assault to wait.

However, I'd suggest finding a stronger source of single attack bonus damage, such as skirmish. If you're okay with delaying the feat progression a little, there's a halfling substitution level (PHB II, I want to say, but don't quote me on that) that'll get you skirmish instead of flurry of blows. Which sounds pretty useful, though it's a bit weird to be substituting the same level twice, even for two completely different features.

Races of the Wild Wolfie, it's a racial sub level.

Edit: I probably won't get the maneuver list finished for a day or two. After that, time to work on a Tibbit Swordsage (yeah, I'm a bit obsessed with unusual races).

Originally posted by whakapapa:

just tagging this thread
smile.gif
Nice with updates!

just tagging this thread
smile.gif
Nice with updates!
Glad to see people are still interseted in the compendium. The only thing that I fear is that the sheer volume of builds already made will make it harder to actually innovate new ones.

Originally posted by thekeyofe:

I've been working on a build for a Shinobi-esque shadow warrior. I wanted to make an elf from House Thuranni from the Eberron campaing setting (since Eberron is my favorite setting and the one my group uses most often). I wanted a character who fought from the shadows, slipping in and out of combat quickly and easily, disappearing in the middle of melee and reappearing somewhere else entirely.

I looked at the Ninja class from CAdv, but aside from the class being weak to begin with, I didn't have enough feats to make a build I liked. Straight rogue didn't fit what I wanted for the character because I didn't want to rely on flanking for damage.

So I looked at Swordsage, and played around with both a SS 20 and a SS 10/rogue 10 build. Here's what I came up with:

Name: Thuranni Shadow Stepper (Alpha version)
Race: Elf
Build: Swordsage 20

Stats:
[sblock] (25 point buy; if you go 28 or 32, bump Wis, Dex or Con)
Str 12
Dex 16
Con 12
Int 12
Wis 13
Cha 8

Bump Wis at 4th level, then Dex or Con after that.[/sblock]
Feats:
[sblock]1st: Least Mark of Shadow (ECS, pg. 56, 66)
3rd: Adaptive Style
6th: Shadow Blade
9th: Gloom Razor
12: Weapon Finesse
15: Lesser Mark of Shadow (ECS)
18: Greater Mark of Shadow (ECS)[/sblock]
Maneuvers:
[sblock]1st: Clinging Shadow Strike, Shadow Blade Technique, Sapphire Nightmare Blade, Counter Charge, Wind Stride, Distracting Ember
2nd: Mighty Throw
3rd: Cloak of Deception
4th: Shadow Jaunt, change Wind Stride to Flashing Sun
5th: Shadow Garrote
6th: Insightful Strike, change Mighty Throw to Clever Positioning
7th: Hand of Death
8th: Ruby Nightmare Blade, change Shadow Blade Technique to Obscuring Shadow Veil
9th: Soaring Throw
10th: Bloodletting Strike, change Shadow Jaunt to Shadow Stride
11th: Stalker in the Night
12th: Shadow Noose, change Insightful Strike to Greater Insightful Strike
13th: Death in the Dark
14th: Avalanche of Blades, change Clinging Shadow Strike to Shadow Blink
15th: One with Shadow
16th: Enervating Shadow Strike, change Ruby Nightmare Blade to Diamond Nightmare Blade
17th: Five-Shadow Creeping Ice Enervation Strike (KAME-HAME-HA!!)
18th: Time Stands Still, change Clever Positioning to Fools Strike
19th: Mountain Tombstone Strike
20th: Diamond Defense[/sblock]
Stances:
[sblock]1st: Child of Shadow
2nd: Island of Blades or Hunter's Sense
5th: Assassin's Stance
9th: Hearing the Air
14th: Shifting Defense or Step of the Dancing Moth
20th: Ghostly Defense or Balance on the Sky[/sblock]
As you can tell, this build focuses VERY heavily on Shadow Hand maneuvers; almost all of the SH maneuvers in the book are in this build. It also adds Diamond Mind for damage in the form of Insightful Strike and Sapphire/Ruby/Diamond Nightmare Blade, plus adds Mighty Throw/Soaring Throw just because having a free trip attack available is useful.

As I said, I also toyed with multiclassing rogue/swordsage:

Name: Thuranni Shadow Stepper (Beta version)
Build: Rogue 10/Swordsage 10 (1 for 1 progression)

Stats: (Same as Alpha version)

Feats:
[sblock]1st: Least Mark of Shadow (ECS)
3rd: Adaptive Style
6th: Shadow Blade
9th: Gloom Razor
12th: Weapon Finesse
15th: Martial Study (Ghost Blade)
18th: (free)[/sblock]
Maneuvers:
[sblock]2nd: Clinging Shadow Strike, Sapphire Nightmare Blade, Counter Charge, Shadow Blade Technique, Wind Stride, Distracting Ember
4th: Cloak of Deception
6th: Shadow Jaunt
8th: Insightful Strike, change Shadow Blade Technique to Shadow Garrote
10th: Hand of Death
12th: Obscuring Shadow Veil, change Shadow Jaunt to Shadow Stride
14th: Ruby Nightmare Blade
16th: Stalker in the Night, change Wind Stride to Shadow Blink
18th: Death in the Dark
20th: One with Shadow, change Clinging Shadow Strike to Diamond Nightmare Blade[/sblock]
Stances:
[sblock]2nd: Child of Shadow
4th: Island of Blades
10th: Assassin's Stance
18th: Hearing the Air[/sblock]
This one focuses more on sneak attack, using Assassin's Stance to make up for the reduced SA progression from multi-classing. It has a lot fewer options than the pure swordsage build, but still does it's job and can fade in and out of the shadows quickly and effeciently.

However, like I said at the beginning I didn't want to use rogue because I didn't want to rely on flanking for damage. So I switched the rogue levels for Ninja from CAdv. Even though the Ninja class is weak by itself, I think it works well combined with swordsage.

Name: Thuranni Shadow Stepper (Gamma version)
Build: Ninja 10/Swordsage 10 (1 for 1 progression)

Stats:
[sblock] (25 point buy; if you use 28 or 32, bump Dex, Wis, Con, or Int)
Str 12
Dex 16
Con 13
Int 10
Wis 14
Cha 8

Bump Con at level 4, then Wis or Dex after that.[/sblock]
Feats: (Same as Beta version)

Maneuvers: (Same as Beta version) EXCEPT:
2nd: Sudden Leap instead of Distracting Ember

Stances: (Same as Beta version) EXCEPT:
4th: Hunter's Sense instead of Island of Blades

Distracting Ember and Island of Blades both affect flanking, which Sudden Strike doesn't benefit from. Switching them for Sudden Leap gives you extra mobility (which synergizes with the Ninja's Great Leap ability -- it's like the Leaping Dragon Stance for free!), and scent is useful for someone who's always in the dark but doesn't have darkvision. The disadvantages compared to the Beta version are Sudden Strike being not as effective as Sneak Attack, and a slightly lower AC. But the advantage of the Ninja's Ki Step to turn invisible for one round several times per day I think makes up for it; it fits my original idea of fading in and out of the shadows quickly, and it synergizes well with the Shadow Hand maneuvers that require a flat-footed opponent.

In combat, any of these three builds will attack from the shadows, use several maneuvers in quick succession then use Shadow Jaunt or Cloak of Deception or some other way of disappearing to escape for a round, use Adaptive Style to refresh all maneuvers, then do it again.

However, I'm thinking that at the end of the day, the extra damage from Sneak Attack or Sudden Strike is less than the extra damage I could get from higher level swordsage maneuvers, like Time Stands Still or Five-Shadow etc. Also, increasing Sneak Attack means I have fewer maneuver options at every level of the build, and I'm not sure it's worth it. Does anyone have an opinion on this? EDIT: Another drawback, multiclassing between two 3/4 BAB classes means your BAB grows slower at very low levels, hits a plateau in mid levels, and ends at 14 instead of 15 at level 20.

Also, Dragonmarks basically suck, and the only reason I took the feat was flavor. In some ways, they actually make you weaker instead of stronger. I might just drop the dragonmark feats, in which case I would move Adaptive Style to level 1 and Weapon Finesse to level 3 (much more useful), leaving empty feat slots at 12, 15, and 18. What should I put there?

As far as maneuvers go, is there anything I'm missing that you all think I should take? What about something I have that you think I should drop?

Constructive criticism is appreciated.

Originally posted by thekeyofe:

Glad to see people are still interseted in the compendium. The only thing that I fear is that the sheer volume of builds already made will make it harder to actually innovate new ones.
Yeah, it took me quite a while to skim through the builds already posted to make sure I wasn't posting something someone else had already done.

I'm also working on another Eberron build, a Valenar Elf Warblade who uses a Double Scimitar, but I probably won't post it because it's quite similar to several of the TWF builds already here.

Glad I not the only one who's feeling the crunch. Anyways, I have completed the maneuver progression for the Flanker Twins. Basically, it turns out that the Flanker Twins are more defined by their Stance then their maneuvers due to the drawbacks mentioned in the original post.

Hopefully, I'll have the Tibbit Swordsage (who it looks like will be Swordsage/ Warshaper) this weekend.

Going for something that looks a lot like a watered-down version of T_G's Feral Dreadlord build here. Small number of sneak attack dice, along with a strong, reliable way to deliver them.

Name: Scar
Race: Human
Build Stub: Warblade 1/Rogue 1/Swordsage 1/Warblade +4/Swordsage +1/Warblade +12

Feats:
1st: EWP (bastard sword)/Weapon Finesse, (TWF)
3rd: Oversized TWF/Shadow Blade
6th: Combat Reflexes
7th: (White Raven Defense)
9th: Clarion Commander
12th: Stormguard Warrior, (Iron Heart Aura)
15th: ITWF
16th: (Imp Init/Quick Draw)
18th: GTWF or Power Attack

Maneuvers:

Warblade: 12 maneuvers known, 6 readied/encounter.
Level Maneuver Stance<br />1st Moment of Perfect Mind (DM 1) Blood in the Water (TC 1)<br /> Wolf Fang Strike (TC 1)<br /> Douse the Flames (WR 1)<br />2nd* Mountain Hammer (SD 2) none<br />3rd Emerald Razor (DM 2) none<br />4th none Absolute Steel Stance (IH 3)<br /> Swap-Wolf Fang Strike for<br /> Iron Heart Surge (IH 3)<br />5th White Raven Tactics (WR 3) none<br />6th none none<br /> Swap-Moment of Perfect Mind for<br /> Action Before Thought (DM 2)<br />7th Covering Strike (WR 4) none<br />8th none none<br /> Swap- Douse the Flames for<br /> Flesh Ripper (TC 3)<br />9th Dancing Mongoose (TC 5) none<br />10th none Dancing Blade Form (IH 5)<br /> Swap-Action Before Thought for <br /> Disrupting Blow (DM 5)<br />11th Pouncing Charge (TC 5) none<br />12th none none<br /> Swap-Action Before Thought for <br /> Quicksilver Motion (DM 7)<br />13th Avalanche of Blades (DM 7) none<br />14th none none<br /> Swap-Mountain Hammer for<br /> Raging Mongoose (TC 8)<br />15th Adamantine Hurricane (IH 8) none<br />16th none Supreme Blade Parry (IH 8)<br /> Swap-Elder Mountain Hammer for<br /> Time Stands Still (DM 9)<br />17th Feral Death Blow (TC 9) none
*=IL increases by 1 from levels in Rogue and Swordsage

Swordsage: Initiator Levels 2:5, 7 maneuvers known, 4 readied/encounter.
Level Maneuver Stance<br />1st Sapphire Nightmare Blade (DM 1) Island of Blades (SH 1)<br /> Burning Blade (DW 1)<br /> Distracting Ember (DW 1)<br /> Counter Charge (SS 1)<br /> Mighty Throw (SS 1)<br /> Sudden Leap (TC 1)<br />2nd* Cloak of Deception (SH 2) Assassin's Stance (SH 3)
*=IL increases by 3 from levels in Warblade

Abilities: Str>Dex>Con>Int>Wis>Cha (the order on the character sheet...>.>)

BAB: +18/+13/+8/+3

Saves: Fort +10, Ref +10, Will +8. Rather average, really.

Total Maneuvers Known/Readied Per Encounter: 19 known, 10 readied/encounter.

Tricks: All the standard ToB TWFer tricks are here, with Avalanche of Blades + Combat Rhythm rearing its head yet again. Consistent bonus damage comes from sneak attack (flanking or being invisible), Burning Blade, and large numbers of attacks (Dancing/Raging Mongoose, WRT).

In addition, this build makes use of Clarion Commander to gain its final +3d6 sneak attack damage on most full attacks.

Weapon Aptitude allows Scar to grab a spiked chain should he need it, and Combat Reflexes takes advantage of that fact.

Overall, Scar is quite a simple build, not too strong, and I think he's very much playable from 1-20 in any game. He shouldn't be outshining anyone, really--except when it comes to showing off.

Recommended equipment: Two +X bastard swords of the appropriate martial disciplines and a spiked chain of the appropriate disciplines for weaponry. A +X Mithral breastplate or mithral chain for armor (or better, depending on Dex...there's a delicate balancing act here over the max Dex of the armor). And stat-boosting items. Everything but Cha will help somehow, and even a little Cha can be useful in making that DC 20 Intimidate check for Clarion Commander.

Just take the Warblade stance you wanted with Martial Stance at 15th. Bounding Assault can wait. Or take the stance at 18th, if you don't want Bounding Assault to wait.

However, I'd suggest finding a stronger source of single attack bonus damage, such as skirmish. If you're okay with delaying the feat progression a little, there's a halfling substitution level (PHB II, I want to say, but don't quote me on that) that'll get you skirmish instead of flurry of blows. Which sounds pretty useful, though it's a bit weird to be substituting the same level twice, even for two completely different features.
Sage advice on all counts, especially regarding the Warblade level; Bonding Assault can totally wait until 18th level. Skirmish is also a very smart move; however, I don't really see how the feat progression will slow. Losing the human bonus feat means I'll drop Able Learner, which is too bad, but I won't qualify for it anyway (now that I'm a halfling. And hey, Strongheart halflings still gain a bonus feat! Something can be moved forward). Moving the 2nd level of Samurai farther down the line (say, 6th level) should still allow me to have enough ranks in Iaijutsu Focus to qualify for Iaijutsu Master as the build already does.

Originally posted by zombiegleemax:

Name: Wraith
Race: Lesser Tiefling (Race is up to preference)
Stub: Swordsage 5/Assassin 10/Swordsage 5

Feats:
1st: Adaptive Style
3rd:Weapon Finesse
6th:Shadow Blade
9th:Open
12th:Open
15th:Open
18th:Open

Stats:
8 -1
23 +6
12 +1
18 +4
14 +2
8 -1
This Is the build I will be using in an upcoming campaign. I really like this build because of its mutability, you can really do anything you want with it, this is just how I am doing it.

0 Swordsage-Adaptive Style
1 Swordsage
1 Swordsage-Weapon Finesse
1 Swordsage
0 Swordsage
0 Assassin-EWP:Spiked Chain
1 Assassin
1 Swordsage
1 Assassin-Shadow Blade
1 Assassin
1 Swordsage
0 Assassin-Gloom Razor
1 Assassin
1 Swordsage
1 Assassin-Darkstalker
1 Assassin
0 Swordsage
0 Assassin-Ability Focus: Death Attack
1 Assassin
1 Swordsage

BAB: 14
sad.gif
But not a REALLY big deal because the build is inherently maneuvers oriented, and wraithstrike is a big fix.

Maneuvers:

1st-Clinging Shadow Strike
Shadow Blade Technique
Counter Charge
Burning Blade
Mighty Throw (Trade for Scorpion Parry)
Sapphire Nightmare Blade (Trade for One with Shadow)

2nd
Drain Vitality
Cloak of Deception (Trade for Strike of the Broken Shield)

3rd
Shadow Garrote

4th
Obscuring Shadow Veil
Strike of the Broken Shield

5th
Bloodletting Strike

6th
Shadow Noose
Scorpion Parry

7th
Shadow Blink

8th
Enervating Shadow Strike
One With Shadow

Stances-
Child of Shadow
Island of Blades
Assassin's Stance
Shifting Defense

Shadow Noose/Garrote+Death Attack-
I find this to be a very interesting way to deliver a death attack. Im not exactly sure if this works, but as i read Death Attack it does.

Poison+Drain Vitality/Bllodletting Strike/Enervating Shadow Strike+Death Attack-
This is fortitude save heavy but with four fortitude saves, but it also increase the chance of failure on one of the four saves.

EDIT: I dont know what i was on last night, but i fixed the fact the ECB can't be used with Shadow Blade.

-AllistiarAldred

I believe I promised this thread a Tibbit Swordsage. Now fall to your knees and tremble in fear of the mighty KELLO KITTY!

Note: Role is that of party scout/ secondary combatant. Keep Hide and Move Silently Maxed.

Name: HELLO KITTY!
Race: Tibbit
Build: Swordsage (unarmed variant) 6/ Warshaper 4/ Swordsage +10

Feats:
1. Adaptive Style
3. Weapon Finesse
6. Shadow Blade
9. Darkstalker
12. Underfoot Combat
15. Confound the Big Folk
18. Extra Readied Maneuver

Maneuvers known/ readied per encounter: 21/11
Stances (by CL)
[sblock]
1. Child of Shadows (SH 1)
2. Step of the Wind (SS 1)
5. Assassin Stance (SH 3)
13. Step of the Danceing Moth (SH 5)
18. Balance on the Sky (SH 8)
[/sblock]
Maneuvers
[sblock]

• Moment of Perfect Mind (DM 1), Stone Bones (SD 1), Counter Charge (SS 1), Blistering Flourish (DW 1) Clinging Shadow Strike (SH 1), Wind Stride (DW 1)
  • Distracting Ember (DW 1)
  • Shadow Jaunt (SH 2)
  • Cloak of Deception (SH 2), swap Stone Bones for Burning Brand (DW 2)
  • Shadow Garrote (SH 3)
  • Zephyr Dance (DW 3), swap Blistering Flourish for Fan the Flames (DW 3)
  • NA
  • NA
  • NA
  • NA
  • Shadow Stride (SH 5)
  • Insightful Strike (DM 3), swap Clinging Shadow Strike for Hand of Death (SH 4)
  • Stalker in the Night (SH 6)
  • Mirrored Pursuit (SS 5), swap Shadow Garrote for Shadow Noose (SH 6)
  • Death in the Dark (SH 7)
  • Hydra Slaying Strike (SS 7), swap Shadow Jaunt for Shadow Blink (SH 7)
  • Enervating Shadow Strike (SH 8)
  • One with Shadow (SH 8), swap Moment of Perfect Mind for Diamond Defense (DM 8)
  • Five-Shadow Creeping Ice Enervation Strike (SH 9)
  • open, swap Counter Charge for Fool's Strike (SS 8)

[/sblock]

Tactics:

Level 5: This build has two distinct lists of maneuvers readied at this level: the scounting while in cat form list and the melee combatant list. The -8 penalty to strength and the 0ft reach in cat form make it unsuitable for melee combat until level 9 when HELLO KITTY! aquires the Morphic Reach ability. However, thy Tiny size along with the DEX bonus and innocent look make it the purr-fect party scout in cat form.

Level 10: Now with the aquisition of Morphic Reach and Shadow Blade, we can prepare to explore the noble art of KITTY-KUNG-FU. The Darkstalker feat enhances our ability to scout while remaining undetected from mean dragons who think that roast cat is a delicacy.

Level 15: We've picked up a plethora of maneuvers since level 10. Since this build niether reaches 16bab nor utilizes TWF, HELLO KITTY! will instead focus on strikes. By now, a continuous Collar of Umbral Metamorphasis (ToM, 22000) should've been aquired for Hide in Plain Sight. Abuse this with Stalker in the Night. Also
Confound the Big Folk@Knee Striker + shadow hand teleportation + assassin's stance while wielding a +1 deadly-precision keen cat toy = easy way to get sneak attack off
if you use the adaptation, or remove the cat toy if not. Regardless, the suggestion is very effective due to being of size tiny in cat form (affects opponents size medium or larger).

Level 20: The tactics at level 20 are really just an extension of those at level 15 (except with MUCH cooler strikes).

Adaptation: If the unarmed variant Swordsage is not allowed, one can instead focus on the Metal-String style. This consists of using a mouthpick (LoM) spiked chain (cat toy) to replace you bite attack (Mouthpick gives proficiency while wielded in the mouth). Feat selection and maneuver selection needs no modification.

Edit: Added Rhonin's suggestions to the build, Thanks Rhonin!

OP is fully up to date.

Broken links have been removed.

All-in-all, we have 145 builds linked right now.

That's a lot.

On the Tibbit Swordsage, I don't think that Natural Attack s is really the best place for it. The build relies on Shadow Blade/Weapon Finesse for the use of unarmed strikes (while technically natural weapons, they are not what people really expect for something under the Natural Attacks heading). The net -10 to strength in cat form renders the excess natural attacks from Morphic Weapons almost completely worthless (even if they due hit thanks to Weapons Finesse).

Originally posted by tleilaxu_ghola:

Have fun updating this. Maybe after several months you'll see why I had to stop.

Have fun updating this. Maybe after several months you'll see why I had to stop.
Yeah, I probably will. But at least until then we'll have a compendium that's somewhat up-to-date.

Originally posted by darksamuari:

I know this may be asking to much but could we have descriptions next to the builds?

I know this may be asking to much but could we have descriptions next to the builds?
There are ~145 builds here. Categorizing them is about the best I can do, unless the people who post the builds will come up with these descriptions themselves.

Originally posted by tleilaxu_ghola:

I take it builds with an * are new additions?

I take it builds with an * are new additions?
No, they're the single classed builds. I should probably make that more clear.

There are around 30 new additions from the last update you made to the old one in January, give or take about 10.

EDIT: Single classed builds, except for the ones that are in the Single Class & Single PrC category, now have their class next to them in parentheses.

If I get time, I may do that for the rest of the builds.

Originally posted by rhonin_the_big:

To the Tibbit shadow hand swordsage build, I suggest dropping snap kick for underfoot combat and confound the big folk from Races of Wild. Confound the Big Folk@Knee Striker + shadow hand teleportation + assassin's stance while wielding a +1 deadly-precision keen cat toy = easy way to get sneak attack off. I should probably submit my whisper gnome swashbuckler3/swordsage1/lurk7/blade bravo9 who could get sneak attack just by being diminutive and up in your face.

To the Tibbit shadow hand swordsage build, I suggest dropping snap kick for underfoot combat and confound the big folk from Races of Wild. Confound the Big Folk@Knee Striker + shadow hand teleportation + assassin's stance while wielding a +1 deadly-precision keen cat toy = easy way to get sneak attack off. I should probably submit my whisper gnome swashbuckler3/swordsage1/lurk7/blade bravo9 who could get sneak attack just by being diminutive and up in your face.
I'll check out that idea tomorrow when I have access to RotW. BTW, It would be a +1 deadly-precision keen MOUTHPICK cat toy (sice cat form can't wield normal weapons). Thanks!

Edit: BTW, thanks wolfie for moving HELLO KITTY! to the single class/ single PRC catagory.

Originally posted by true_shinken:

I'd like to point that pretty much all of the Shadowpoucing builds do not wualify for Telflammar Shadowlord; you need Dimension Door as a spell or spell-like ability, and the Shadow Hand maneuver gives it as a supernatural ability.

Originally posted by hotsake:

True, but many DMs allow general teleportation to qualify, such as psionic powers, the Blink Dog shirt, and Shadow X maneuvers.

Originally posted by true_shinken:

True, but many DMs allow general teleportation to qualify, such as psionic powers, the Blink Dog shirt, and Shadow X maneuvers.
It does qualify for Shadow Pounce; it does not, however, qualify for the Telflammar Shadowlord PrC.

Originally posted by rhonin_the_big:

Hey Wolfie, do one level dips into swordsage meet the prerequisites for entry into the Tome of Battle Build Compendium? If so then I might consider submitting the above mentioned lurk and possibly Viole` the Graceful, my most annoying NPC ever.

Hey Wolfie, do one level dips into swordsage meet the prerequisites for entry into the Tome of Battle Build Compendium? If so then I might consider submitting the above mentioned lurk and possibly Viole` the Graceful, my most annoying NPC ever.
If the advantages of the dip are a strong feature of the build, then yes.

Keep in mind that just because a build is posted here, that doesn't mean it's going to be linked in the OP.

snizor: Sorry I couldn't come up with somewhere better to put it. I fixed the name, too, since I managed to completely miss the build name the first time around.

Originally posted by zombiegleemax:

Iirc the ability that the shadowlord gets at first level qualifies them for the class. And there are two feats one of which gives you dimension door as a spell like ability, which have little to no requirement. They are call Fey Heritage and Fey Legacy. Take Fey Heritage/Legacy, take your first level in shadow lord, and then retrain the feats because it qualifies for itself.

-AllistairAldred

Iirc the ability that the shadowlord gets at first level qualifies them for the class. And there are two feats one of which gives you dimension door as a spell like ability, which have little to no requirement. They are call Fey Heritage and Fey Legacy. Take Fey Heritage/Legacy, take your first level in shadow lord, and then retrain the feats because it qualifies for itself.

-AllistairAldred
Okay, nice as it is that you guys want to argue over this, could you take the clutter somewhere else...at least until the thread is so big it doesn't matter anymore?

Have modified the build accordingly, adding the cat toy in as an adaptation from the unarmed version (me likey innocent-looking Kitty form:schemes
smile.gif

Will be going over my previous builds and fleshing them out in more detail. The first will be the Master of Chains in my sig (under tactical in this thread) so that it has a full maneuver progression and more detailed tactics (and mayby some combos) listed for levels prior to level 20.

Edit: Wolfie, I just noticed the parenthetical asides in the builds section. Good idea!

Edit 2: Finished updating the Master of Chains build. It now has maneuver progression, as well as a more in-depth tactics by level section. Added minimum level that each of the combos are usable. Will now begin on The Axe-Chucking Bug revisit.

Edit: Wolfie, I just noticed the parenthetical asides in the builds section. Good idea!
If you look a few posts up, T_G was asking about the asterisks. I thought I should probably expand on them, so that it was clear what stood out about those builds.

Stopped by to post another build.
(BTW, Horned Harbinger is from Faiths and Pantheons)

Name: Warlord of the Damned
Race: Human
Build: Crusader 5/ Horned Harbinger 2/ Crusader +1/ Horned Harbinger +2/ Crusader +1/ Horned Harbinger +2/ Crusader +7

Feats:

1. Stone Power, (Education)
3. Extra Granted Maneuver
6. Divine Shield
9. Divine Might, (Leadership: Undead cohorts only)
10. (Extra Turning)
12. Extra Smiting
15. Divine Vigor

Initiator Level: 17
Maneuvers known/readied (granted): 11/6 (4)
Known (at level 20): Covering Strike (WR 4), Foehammer (DS 2), White Raven Tactics (WR 3), Flanking Maneuver (WR 5), Rallying Strike (DS 6), Order Forged from Chaos (WR 6), Swarming Assault (WR 7), Clarion Call (WR 7), Shield Counter (DS 7), White Raven Hammer (WR 8), War Master's Charge (WR 9)

stances
[sblock]
1. Martial Spirit (DS 1)
2. Leading the Charge (WR 1)
14. Tactics of the Wolf (WR 3)
20. Swarm Tactics (WR 8)
[/sblock]

maneuvers
[sblock]
1. Crusader's Strike (DS 1), Vanguard Strike (WR 1), Charging Minotaur (SD 1), Stone Bones (SD 1), Douse the Flames (WR 1)
3. Foehammer (DS 2)
4. Charging Minotaur -> Battle Leader's Charge (WR 2)
5. White Raven Tactics (WR 3)
8. Douse the Flames -> Covering Strike (WR 4)
11. Flanking Maneuver (WR 5)
14. Crusader's Strike -> Rallying Strike (DS 6)
15. Order Forged from Chaos (WR 6)
16. Stone Bones -> Swarming Assault (WR 7)
17. Clarion Call (WR 7)
18. Vanguard Strike -> White Raven Hammer (WR 8)
19. Shield Counter (DS 7)
20. Battle Leader's Charge ->War Master's Charge (WR 9)
[/sblock]

progression notes
[sblock]
1. I did not bother with Leading the Attack (WR 1) or Lion's Roar (WR 3), because Undead are immune to morale effects.
2. Devoted Spirit healing maneuvers are, by RAW, not a positive energy effect (unlike cure spells, which specifecally state that they use positive energy). Therefore, they should still heal Undead. If your dm doesn't like this however, remove Rallying Strike and replace it with something else.
[/sblock]

Notable Features:
Animate Dead SLA 2/day- caster level equals 6+CHA mod
Create Undead SLA 1/day-same CL as Animate Dead
Captain of Undeath- control limit equals 5xCL (same CL as above)

Tactics:

Level 5:
vitals
[sblock]
Crusader 5
Initiator lvl 5
Stances: Martial Spirit (DS 1), Leading the Charge (WR 1)
Maneuvers ready/granted: 5/3
Maneuvers Known (7): Crusader's Strike (DS 1), Vanguard Strike (WR 1), Stone Bones (SD 1), Douse the Flames (WR 1), Foehammer (DS 2), Battle Leader's Charge (WR 2), White Raven Tactics (WR 3)
[/sblock]
This build is a rather undistinguished low-level Crusader. Tanking is what the Crusader is good at, and at low level, this build is no exception. It also works well alongside a secondary combatent (like a rogue).

Level 10:
vitals
[sblock]
Crusader 5/ HH 2/ Crusader+1/ HH+2
Initiator Level: 8
Stances: Martial Spirit (DS 1), Leading the Charge (WR 1)
Maneuvers Known (7): Crusader's Strike (DS 1), Vanguard Strike (DS 1), Stone Bones (SD 1), Foehammer (DS 2), Battle Leader's Charge (WR 2), White Raven Tactics (WR 3), Covering Strike (WR 4)
[/sblock]
Here is where this build differentiates itself from the typical Crusader build. The Animate Dead SLA (cl 4+CHA) allows for the creation of disposable Undead allies to fight alongside you for free. This build has begun to distance itself from the old role of defensive tank due to the lack of Steely Resove increases, Revitalizing Strike, or various Bone strikes from Stone Dragon (though Divine Shield gives it a respectable AC). However, the aquisition of undead minions allows the Warlord to take full advantage of Vanguard Strike, White Raven Tactics, Covering Strike, and the Leading the Charge stance. It may seem a bit wierd that some of the White Raven maneuvers work with mindless undead, but it works by RAW and is not unexplainable ("ultra-precise commands"- for example). Basically, your playing chess (DnD Minis) with you undead minions. Specific tactics will vary depending on the corpses that you have animated (hydras are very useful with White Raven Tactics and flanking- for example).

Level 15:
vitals
[sblock]
Crusader 5/HH 2/Crusader+1/HH+2/Crusader+1/HH+2/Crusader+1/HH+2/Crusader+2
Initiator lvl: 12
Stances: Martial Spirit (WR 1), Leading the Attack (WR 1), Tactics of the Wolf (WR 3)
Maneuvers known (9): Vanguard Strike (DS 1), Stone Bones (SD 1), Foehammer (DS 2), Battle Leader's Charge (WR 2), White Raven Tactics (WR 3), Covering Strike (WR 4), Flanking Maneuver (WR 5), Rallying Strike (DS 6), Order Forged from Chaos (WR 6)
[/sblock]

Level 15, like level 10, is about the Undead Minions+White Raven school synergy. New to the scene are Flanking Maneuver, Rallying Strike, and Order Forged from Chaos. The stance that this build will want to be in while in the thick of melee is Tactics of the Wolf (which you collection of shambling bodies makes particuarly lethal. Note that the stance's bonus is not a morale bonus). However, prior to combat, it is best to be in Leading the Charge stance so that any undead that charge in the first round or two get a juicy +12 to damage (before switching stances). Order Forged from Chaos is highly useful for zombies. You also have Create Undead as a SLA (though undead choices are usually poor for high levels), and have an increased control cap.

Level 20: The cumulation of the last 10 lvls gives the Warlord yet more horde-abusing potential. Clarion Call and Swarming Assault give our minions bonus attacks/move actions. With enough undead, this can be frightingly effective. Shield Counter is a handy way to protect a hard-to-find corpse type while remaining fully in the midst of combat. The preferred method of entering combat is the Leading the Charge stance with the strike War Master's Charge to bring some of your horde with you. The new stance, Swarm Tactics, is really only used when confronting high-AC opponents that you minions have trouble connecting with.

Combos:
Hydra Zombie + Tactics of the Wolf (WR 3)- The hydra's large number of natural attacks works wonderfully with the bonus damage from Tactics of the Wolf. Spice it up with maneuvers such as White Raven Tactics (WR 3) and Swarming Assault (WR 7) for maximum flanking advantage.

Leading the Charge (WR 1) + War Master's Charge (WR 9) + Undead horde + Belt of Battle (MiC, 12,000 gp) + Flanking Maneuver (WR 5) OR Swarming Assault (WR 7)- Start off in Leading the Charge stance. Use a full-round action to initiate War Master's Charge, bringing multiple undead allies along for the ride and into position adjacent to an opponent (as well as dealing 17+War Master's Charge bonus bonus dmg with each attack. Then use your swift action to use Belt of Battle to grant you an extra Standard action OR full-round. Follow up with either Flanking Maneuver or Swarming Assault (depending on which is granted) to give each of the Undead near your (hopefully stunned) opponent(s) due to the charge a bonus attack. (As an aside, if you gave yourself a full-round action with a Belt of Battle, the remaining move action could be used to initiate Order Forged from Chaos in order to reposition your troops. Not really necessary though. OR it could be used to activate Divine Shield) You can use a swift action next round to switch into Tactics of the Wolf Stance and procede to tear your flanked opponent to ribbons alongside your minions (or use White Raven Hammer for a second round of stunning while minions do the tearing).

Recommended Items:
Rod of Undead Mastery (LM)- 10,000gp (double hd cap)
Mightly Smiting Weapon (MiC)- +1 enhancement
Nightsticks (LM)- 7,500gp (more rebuke attempts for divine feat usage)
Darkskull- gives desecrate
Reliquary Holy Symbol (MiC)- 1,000gp (extra turning attempts)
Spiked Heavy Shield (enhanced to taste)- For Divine Shield and Shield Counter (DS 7)
Belt of Battle (MiC)- 12,000gp (Extra actions)
Enveloping Pit (MiC)- 3.600gp (50ft deep Portable Hole for minion storage)

Recommended Undead Minions:

Hydra Zombie- Can attack with all its natural weapons as a standard action, negating one of the weaknesses of zombies. Maneuvers such as Order Forged form Chaos, White Raven Tactics, and Clarion Call help with zombie mobility. A hydra zombie is a very effective flanking partner for you due to its large # of attacks (all benefitting from Tactics of the Wolf stance).

Remorhaz Skeleton: Heat is an EX. special quality that improves the creatures attacks, so they retain it in skeleton form. Remorhaz are just plain rediculous at 7hd (also have CR 7, meaning that you may actually encounter them in your travels when they're still effective).

Titan Skeleton: These are massive behemoths with a STR score of 43. Will grind the bones of your enemy into dust with brute force.

Dragon Zombie: Using the rules for such creatures found in Draconomicon, you get to keep a half-strength breath weapon, as well as exceed the max HD cap (also, no doubling of HD). This will give you a very large, very meaty tank with a useful breath weapon (non-damaging breath effects are full strength, such as the Shadow Dragon's).

Shadow: Catch one of these with your rebuking ability since some higher-CR encounters can't even harm incorporial undead.

Necropolitan Artificer 18: You cohort (Alternatly, A Necropolitan Dread Necro would give you a literal undead ARMY to command).

Edit: Maneuver progression added. Also staggered Horned Harbinger and Crusader levels for increased effectiveness. Anyone know of some smaller, yet effective skeleton/zombies that would be able to swarm around an opponent?

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
none of the links seem to work

Let me help some . . . . .
[MENTION=52905]darjr[/MENTION] or [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION]s ,

several of the above links I had tried to check out went nowhere. Here are the links that gave me nothing:

http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?p=9896032#post9896032
http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?p=10504359#post10504359
http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?p=10299897#post10299897
http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?p=12675445#post12675445
http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?p=9895999#post9895999

there were 5 others, but I will stop with these. I am guessing that most if not all of the above links are non operational

Thank you in advance.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases