Are you at work right now?

Do you usually post here from work?

• Of course I'm posting from work, I surf the web all day.

Votes: 69 84.1%
  • I wouldn't dream of wasting my employer's valuable manpower.

Votes: 13 15.9%

Bandito

First Post
Yep, I work from my home. I should be done my weeks worth of work right now, but here I am. There's always tomorrow, usually.

:)

Cheers!

Quickbeam

Explorer
A few observations...

1) I'm at work, but it's after 5:00 p.m. and I'm still here, so there's less guilt -- even if I am goofing off a bit.

2) I'm shocked that no less than three educators posted -- no wonder we're falling behind the rest of the civilized world ;) .

3) Col. Pladoh is taunting us again...foul!!! :D

El Ravager

First Post
I constantly browse the message boards here from work. Its the only thing that keeps me awake/sane. This place is sooooooo boring. If someone else happens to be using the computer (usually playing cards online with someone), I attempt to amuse myself by reading a random book I pull from somewhere else in the bookstore.

-------------------
El Rav

Mixmaster

Explorer
"I wouldn't dream of wasting my employer's valuable manpower"

They are lying!! :)

"There are plenty of times when I am playing golf in the middle of the week when everyone else is at work.

DAMN you! Damn you to hell!! :D :D

Last edited:

Bass Puppet

First Post
Great Thread.

I am at work. It's 8:18pm (PT) on a Friday Night and it is boring. I work in a Fine Art Gallery in Downtown Long Beach. I also post durring the week at work when it is a little slow.

CWD

First Post
I wouldn't post from work even if they let me have Internet access.

I work with a lot of ultra-right types (the types that only listen to Christian pop music because rock-n-roll is the work of the devil) that wouldn't be too fond of me frequenting a D&D board. Ahh, the joys of a double life.

R

Rubeus Hagrid

Self-Employed, working from home on Dad's Terminal/The Aelfshire Design Company Equipment. So I'm technically always at work when I'm at my computer. :)

drothgery

First Post
I didn't see this one earlier today (when I was @work), but I'd say it's about a 70/30 home/work split for me (it's nice to have broadband in both places...).

Remove ads