• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Are you at work right now?

Do you usually post here from work?

• Of course I'm posting from work, I surf the web all day.

Votes: 69 84.1%
  • I wouldn't dream of wasting my employer's valuable manpower.

Votes: 13 15.9%

Bandito

First Post
Yep, I work from my home. I should be done my weeks worth of work right now, but here I am. There's always tomorrow, usually.

:)

Cheers!

Quickbeam

Explorer
A few observations...

1) I'm at work, but it's after 5:00 p.m. and I'm still here, so there's less guilt -- even if I am goofing off a bit.

2) I'm shocked that no less than three educators posted -- no wonder we're falling behind the rest of the civilized world ;) .

3) Col. Pladoh is taunting us again...foul!!! :D

El Ravager

First Post
I constantly browse the message boards here from work. Its the only thing that keeps me awake/sane. This place is sooooooo boring. If someone else happens to be using the computer (usually playing cards online with someone), I attempt to amuse myself by reading a random book I pull from somewhere else in the bookstore.

-------------------
El Rav

Mixmaster

Explorer
"I wouldn't dream of wasting my employer's valuable manpower"

They are lying!! :)

"There are plenty of times when I am playing golf in the middle of the week when everyone else is at work.

DAMN you! Damn you to hell!! :D :D

Last edited:

Bass Puppet

First Post
Great Thread.

I am at work. It's 8:18pm (PT) on a Friday Night and it is boring. I work in a Fine Art Gallery in Downtown Long Beach. I also post durring the week at work when it is a little slow.

CWD

First Post
I wouldn't post from work even if they let me have Internet access.

I work with a lot of ultra-right types (the types that only listen to Christian pop music because rock-n-roll is the work of the devil) that wouldn't be too fond of me frequenting a D&D board. Ahh, the joys of a double life.

R

Rubeus Hagrid

Self-Employed, working from home on Dad's Terminal/The Aelfshire Design Company Equipment. So I'm technically always at work when I'm at my computer. :)

drothgery

First Post
I didn't see this one earlier today (when I was @work), but I'd say it's about a 70/30 home/work split for me (it's nice to have broadband in both places...).

Remove ads