Are you blowing anything off to get 4e on Friday?

nerfherder

Explorer
I just got the email from amazon UK to say my giftset had shipped and should arrive Thursday. So, I'll be in work tomorrow, waiting for an email from the receptionist to say I have a parcel downstairs. :)

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Well I am expecting the birth of my first child. Her due date is today, but she is running late. So this event may or may not conflict with me picking up my new books ....

[sblock] sha' right. My priorities aren't that screwed up.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Scott_Rouse

Explorer
Evilhalfling said:
Well I am expecting the birth of my first child. Her due date is today, but she is running late. So this event may or may not conflict with me picking up my new books ....

You should name her fouree

Agamon

Adventurer
Well, I'll be blowing off lunch to get the books, missed enough work this week already...

Gonna enjoy the weekend though!

Took Friday off from work. Unfortunately, my prior supervisor (who just left the company last week) was the only one that would be gamer-savvy enough to know why I wanted this Friday off, much less get the cowbell note.

Mean Eyed Cat

Explorer
We're going to a local gaming store's "Midnight Release Party" on Thursday evening to pick up our 4th edition books.

Unfortunately, I have way to much bloody paperwork at my job and I won't be able to take Friday off :(

Remove ads