• No, I don't use digital tools

Votes: 11 4.9%
  • No, I don't like subscriptions

Votes: 40 17.9%
  • No, the one-time cost is too high

Votes: 25 11.2%

lkj

Hero
Yeah. The form-fillable thing was a nice touch.

I'm hoping for a bigger version of the sheet where descriptions of features and abilities appear on additional pages to avoid page flipping for newbies. But they say other character sheet types will be added later.

AD

dropbear8mybaby

Banned
Banned
I was hoping for something... more? I mean, the sheet is OK, at least it's not a mess like Orc Pub's, but it's still a very boring, basic, form-fillable sheet that we've all seen a thousand dozen of, and isn't different in any meaningful way from those variations. I'm not a big fan of this basic design as it wastes a lot of space, spreading information across more pages than is necessary while presenting a lot of superfluous information in prominent positions while hiding more important information in amongst the morass, not to mention the mixing of information in a clumsy manner.

I really wish someone who was well-studied in GUI design would sit down and figure out what information should be prioritised, where and how it should be placed for maximum usability at a glance, while fitting it all together in a manner pleasing to the eye. Too much to ask for, I know, but one day, one day.

lkj

Hero
I was hoping for something... more? I mean, the sheet is OK, at least it's not a mess like Orc Pub's, but it's still a very boring, basic, form-fillable sheet that we've all seen a thousand dozen of, and isn't different in any meaningful way from those variations. I'm not a big fan of this basic design as it wastes a lot of space, spreading information across more pages than is necessary while presenting a lot of superfluous information in prominent positions while hiding more important information in amongst the morass, not to mention the mixing of information in a clumsy manner.

I really wish someone who was well-studied in GUI design would sit down and figure out what information should be prioritised, where and how it should be placed for maximum usability at a glance, while fitting it all together in a manner pleasing to the eye. Too much to ask for, I know, but one day, one day.

I think it's just the first sheet of several. They went with the standard sheet as a first go. We'll see the more complex ones later

AD

Remove ads